Next build day

Started by enjenjo, January 03, 2010, 04:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

39deluxe

Feb 14th is the Daytona 500. I can't miss that. The 28th is the day I'll go to the Autorama. I can't think of any other booked Sunday coming up.

Tom

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

So far Mar. 7 is good for me but there's a month for something to happen. I will write it down as a possibility but I'll use pencil. GPster

purplepickup

Anytime works for me.  The sooner and more, the better.
George

enjenjo

OK then March 7th it is.  Let me know if you will be here, so I can make some plans.

39deluxe

As for now I will be there. It will probably be a little later in the day depending on what time I get off work. You have a coffee pot in the shop don't you?

Tom

enjenjo

Quote from: "39deluxe"As for now I will be there. It will probably be a little later in the day depending on what time I get off work. You have a coffee pot in the shop don't you?

Tom

We can arrange that. Joe would be happy.

moose

I Will not be able to make it on the 7th. I will be in Chicago.....

Tim

enjenjo

Quote from: "moose"I Will not be able to make it on the 7th. I will be in Chicago.....

Tim

We'll miss you. I was planning you to lead body assembly.

enjenjo

This is coming up a week from tomorrow. So how many are planning to be here?

purplepickup

George

enjenjo

Quote from: "purplepickup"I'll be there.

Great.

GPster

I'll be there unless the weather is iffy for driving. Have a stop planned at the Swap Meet in Canton to unload some of the ballast out of my truck. I'll take a quick tour through the parts to see if there's anything we need. GPster

enjenjo

Quote from: "GPster"I'll be there unless the weather is iffy for driving. Have a stop planned at the Swap Meet in Canton to unload some of the ballast out of my truck. I'll take a quick tour through the parts to see if there's anything we need. GPster

Ready and waiting.

ACEMAN419

im planning on being there i adjusted my plans so i could al