Next build day

Started by enjenjo, September 27, 2009, 01:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

So when do we want to do the next build day? We are now far enough along that we can use a few more people for the next one. I am busy the next three weekends, but open after that.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Mikej

I sure would like to make one. When you pick one I will try to make it.

enjenjo

Well I need some input on the date. I can do most weekends if I plan in advance.

GPster

The first weekend that I'l be free is the 24th of Oct. There's a wedding and an OU home football game that Linda and I have been elected to kid watch during. Then Linda is traveling from the 12th to the 18th so I'll be making trips to the airport and dog watching between those times. I'll be ready by then. GPster

phat46

I have company next week and the 12th of Oct I'm going to the U.P. for a week. After the 19th I am open for a few weekends, then deer season starts...

Danimal

We are pretty tied up ourselves until after the Adrian swap so this month is pretty booked up!

enjenjo

Try again, we still have to come up with a build day. any date suggestions?

GPster

I'm probably not a candidate for anything til next year. I've got to doctor appointments and at least two Christmases planned. We haven't even started filling out next years calendar yet. I'm sure there will be time but I don't know when yet. GPster

purplepickup

I was thinking about the Crosley last night.  I'm good for most anytime you come up with.  

Hopefully we get a little more talent than I bring to the group...but I make a hell of a go-fer.  Promise not to break any more taps. :oops:
George

enjenjo

QuotePromise not to break any more taps.

If you learned any thing it was worth it.

We are far enough along that we can work on several projects at the same time now. One crew on the body, one on the frame, and a third on the suspension.

I picked up some Volvo front ehd parts, steering box, spindles and brakes, actually the whole front suspension. Nice and light, and plenty strong enough for our build.

Danimal

I'm off between Christmas and New Years.

I'm off now, but only a bubble or two...

moose

Quote from: "Danimal"I'm off between Christmas and New Years.

I'm off now, but only a bubble or two...

or 3 or4.................... :wink:

I am also "Not Working" between the holidays so that would be a good time for me

enjenjo

A weekday between christmas and new year?

GPster

Quote from: "enjenjo"A weekday between christmas and new year?
How about Tuesday the 29th? That would give me Monday to drive up and Wednesday to drive home. That would get my driving done between the Holidays. I'm anxious to see what Volvo front suspension parts look like and how we might use them. Our Christmas starts on the 18th and I'm sure by the 28th I'll be ready to be somewhere else. GPster

enjenjo

Works for me Joe. Anyone else on board?