Kzoo

Started by enjenjo, August 19, 2009, 06:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UGLY OLDS

Quote....Michigan weather.  If we don't like it we just wait a few minutes. Hopefully no more tornado stuff this year

That was ALMOST the highlight of last years show  :!:   The only thing better was seein' all yose guys again.... 8)

Bob........ :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Ohio Blue Tip

Don't worry, it never rains in Kzoo!  
I'll be there all three days and may even have my car running again.  Today I will be putting in the third cam in three weeks!  Note;  As you get older you may not get smarter.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

UGLY OLDS

QuoteToday I will be putting in the third cam in three weeks!

Gee Ken..I don't wanna be a smart guy or nothin' like that ,BUT...You can buy those cam things as an assembly   :-o   You buy a full stick of them, (usually 16 to a stick), & change them all at once   :shock:  No more fiddling around with a cam here & a cam there... :?  Ya just change them ALL... :idea:   So much faster that way....Sure saves on gaskets too... 8)
 Happy to help...... :)

Bob....... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Danimal

I might make it, what are the dates? Sorry, I'm not up on that.

GPster

Quote from: "Danimal"I might make it, what are the dates? Sorry, I'm not up on that.
With the Willys? I thought they were never ending projects. I've got almost 16 years with mine. GPster

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Danimal"I might make it, what are the dates? Sorry, I'm not up on that.

The weekend of Sept 11-13th
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

freddrew

I'll be there.  Fred Drew
Fred

phat46

Quote from: "freddrew"I'll be there.  Fred Drew

Yeah you're always there, you just need to slow down for a minute and say  "HI"...  :lol:        or at least wave as you go by!
I won't be there, I'm no longer a member of NSRA and i have a garage to roof Saturday...

freddrew

I am going to attend the last Street Rod National.  I'll have to wait and see what the future brings.  I swing by when I get to Post Huron but you haven't been home.  You must have been working I guess.  The Frog Follies is still a Street Rods ONLY and was a real good time this year.  I will be going back.

Fred Drew
Fred

phat46

Quote from: "freddrew"I am going to attend the last Street Rod National.  I'll have to wait and see what the future brings.  I swing by when I get to Post Huron but you haven't been home.  You must have been working I guess.  The Frog Follies is still a Street Rods ONLY and was a real good time this year.  I will be going back.

Fred Drew

Actaully Fred I was talking about stopping by the RRT tent and trailer, good eats there for a good price!!!!  If you stop by here on the way home on Sunday i should be here, maybe I'll even have the stalling problem solved on the pickup... :D  I remember the last time you stopped by after KZoo, it was about a month after the Nats and you hadn't been home yet!

enjenjo

Todays weather says 10 percent or less chance of rain through monday.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "enjenjo"Todays weather says 10 percent or less chance of rain through monday.

Thats too funny cuz I just typed this up to post and then came here and you had update the weather forecast!  Looks like it could turn out to be an awesome sunshiny weekend

Friday high 76, party cloudy
Saturday high 75 mostly sunny
Sunday high 77 mostly sunny

Leon

It looks like we should be able to make it for a couple hours.

WZ JUNK

I can not go, but if I was going I would take an umbrella and boots based on last years weather.  Wish I could go.  Have fun.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Leon"It looks like we should be able to make it for a couple hours.

Not sure if you are coming on Friday or Saturday BUT if it's Saturday then call me when you get to the spectator parking area on the west side of the fairgrounds and I will drive out and pick you up with buttons to get in.