Kzoo

Started by enjenjo, August 19, 2009, 06:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

I am wondering how many are planning on going?  I know that some are looking at it as the end of an era, but I am going just to see my friends.

Plans are,so far, to have the BBQ trailer there, and the tents, in the same area as in the past. Next year that may have to change, we shall see. We are planning on doing Chilli again, and of course breakfast and lunch each day.

I'll be there thursday.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

UGLY OLDS

I will be there also ....   See you on Thursday PM  .. :D

Bob......... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

moose

Plan is to be there all three days...

Tim

Charlie Chops 1940

I'll be there but selling in the swap meet.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

purplepickup

I even remembered to pre-register this year....I usually forget and have to wait in line.  Since it's only 20 miles away and I always go, it seems like I would remember :(D)

We won't burn the chili this year. :D
George

HotRodLadyCrusr

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

348tripower

I will be there!
Don Colliau

ACEMAN419

ill be there frank can you give me a idea on where you were last yr and also maybe email me your cell number cause i cant find you  big al

enjenjo

Quote from: "ACEMAN419"ill be there frank can you give me a idea on where you were last yr and also maybe email me your cell number cause i cant find you  big al

I sent you a PM.

Al is a excoworker of mine who retired last year. he has been lurking for some time.

Here is a link to a map  http://www.geocities.com/junkmailthis/kzoofairgroundsmap.html?1094610289078

We will be in the red box somewhere
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

39deluxe

I forgot about it too. I'm off that week so I'll make every effort to get there for at least one day.

Tom

mopar2dr

Be there Friday and Sunday. Saturday is possible, just waiting to see what else is going on. Nitro Funny Cars at Martin---
I got lost in thought, it was unfamiliar territory!

57larry

I went last year, what's the weather going to be? hope not storms

29abone

I plan to be there.
Larry

The joy is in the journey.

purplepickup

Quote from: "57larry"....what's the weather going to be?
....Michigan weather.  If we don't like it we just wait a few minutes. Hopefully no more tornado stuff this year.

But being from Indy, I'm sure you understand. :wink:
George