Anyone want to buy my roadster ?

Started by Dave, February 18, 2008, 09:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat rat

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "phat rat"Dave, here's a chance to turn that roadster. I think he may be somewhat of an optimist though. :shock:  Some how I doubt that the two of you could come to terms. :wink:

:?:

Duh, my bad. Here's the ad of a guy down your way looking for a Hot Rod :lol:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wan/580891913.html
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Bugpac

I got some nice hot wheels he can have for the 1000.00... :D
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

Dave

Quote from: "Bugpac"I got some nice hot wheels he can have for the 1000.00... :D

Jack is looking for a membership Leonard.. Im just gonna have to make him work a little harder.. Its not nice to $crew with the Boss.. That is a great add though .. I wonder how many old worn out pinto's he has had offered to him
Dave  :lol:  :lol:

phat rat

Quote from: "Bugpac"I got some nice hot wheels he can have for the 1000.00... :D

Jack is looking for a membership Leonard.. Im just gonna have to make him work a little harder.. Its not nice to $crew with the Boss.. That is a great add though .. I wonder how many old worn out pinto's he has had offered to him

Did you read this on my first post?

I think he may be somewhat of an optimist though.  Somehow I doubt that the two of you could come to terms.

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"

I think he may be somewhat of an optimist though.  Somehow I doubt that the two of you could come to terms.

Yes I did.. Did you get my Humor on my post....  Jack is looking for a membership Leonard.. Im just gonna have to make him work a little harder.. Its not nice to $crew with the Boss.. :?:  :?:  :?:
Dave :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

phat rat

Yes I did.. Did you get my Humor on my post....  Jack is looking for a membership Leonard.. Im just gonna have to make him work a little harder.. Its not nice to $crew with the Boss.. :?:  :?:  :?:

Part of it.  But I didn't know someone died and left you BOSS

river1

Part of it.  But I didn't know someone died and left you BOSS

he's the boss at his house and his wife lets him say so :P  :P

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.