Anyone want to buy my roadster ?

Started by Dave, February 18, 2008, 09:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Bob

You're right...........pretty nifty start.
Luck occurs when preparation and opportunity meet.

EMSjunkie

I'd give yer right one for it too :D  8)  :lol:  :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Bugpac

well ya know were there is a roadster pickup right now, go get it !!! If i had your money id buy 3 or 4 of them... :D
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

41woodie

EMS, don't be a cheap-skate.  I'll give his right AND left one for it.

Bugpac

Quote from: "41woodie"EMS, don't be a cheap-skate.  I'll give his right AND left one for it.

At his age he may not have a left and right anymore... :D
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "41woodie"EMS, don't be a cheap-skate.  I'll give his right AND left one for it.

Sue has it in her purse :shock:  :lol:  :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

That guy has a ad on the HAMB. I think it was 24 grand. Sure would be fun.
TEAM SMART

GPster

Going back to the original subject of Dave's post. For some reason (and I can't substantiate it) I thought that Brookville was going to make a '32 roadster pick-up. A change in plan is understandable but all your ideas and gathering of parts doesn't need to be thrown away. GPster

Dave

Quote from: "kb426"That guy has a ad on the HAMB. I think it was 24 grand. Sure would be fun.

really.. you know the or have the link.. Im really interested in this.
Dave

Dave

Found it.. he says 27,500 will buy it.. Id take it for 24 i think.. Ill have to watch the auction..
Dave

41woodie

Bugpac I suppose that's possible but since I'm older than him I didn't want to mention it.

Charlie Chops 1940

I'm gonna build one of them there rpu's after my roadster is done. Gonna cut up a closed cab Deuce. That's a dandy looking piece for sure.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Dave

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"I'm gonna build one of them there rpu's after my roadster is done. Gonna cut up a closed cab Deuce. That's a dandy looking piece for sure.

Charlie

i  really checked that thing out Charlie and ill tell ya its prolly worth the 27,500 he wants for it but cheaper is always better.. In finished form to the right person that is gonna be worth big bucks..  There is a lot of nice detail in it.. Sue and I have always wanted a truck (ya so ask me what im doing with the roadster) I shoulda just started a truck instead but oh well..
Dave