Build day II

Started by KustomLincolnLady, May 15, 2004, 11:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Sean"Hey Fatcat, you aren't going to pick up many women wearing shirts like that... :wink:  Or is that the whole idea?

I didn't go to the BBQ build to pick up women. I went there to work so I wore my work clothes. Besides it was cold out that day.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I don't think he was relying on his shirt to pick up women...... I think he was counting on his "Big Sexy" button on his shirt to do that!  :lol:

Hey it worked on you didn't it. :twisted:

Sounds like you guys had entirely too much fun! Wish it wasn't so far away cuz I can drill holes in a crooked line with the best of them! Fat Cat...my grandson drools all over himself every time he sees that photo of Shelby's bike...he looked thru all of the photos and did question if a guy as old as you should be riding one though :P
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Fat Cat

Quote from: "40"Fat Cat...my grandson drools all over himself every time he sees that photo of Shelby's bike...

Yea Shelby gets that alot around town.

Quote from: "40"he looked thru all of the photos and did question if a guy as old as you should be riding one though :P

Well I have a jig for building frames now but after that comment hes going to have to pay through the nose for one. :evil:

I mean guys older than me ride bikes all the time. And the one I am on in the picture Denise posted was built for me 20 years ago.

purplepickup

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"For whatever reason PurplePickup decides to "pitch in" with his drilling skills, and, well, this is what we ended up with.  Seems he has trouble doing a straight line :D

That was planned that way.   Being the nice guy that I am, I figured if I screwed something up that really shows, it would draw attention away from some of the other fo pa's.  :wink:

Believe that?......I didn't think so...
George

HotRodLadyCrusr

and thats exactly what I told Shelby each time we happened to do something that wasn't perfect...... "don't worry hunny, if anyone says anything just point to what George did and ask them, "hey, you seen this? George did it!"  You took the heat right off us girls.  :D   Thanks bud! :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

Quote from: "Sean"Hey Fatcat, you aren't going to pick up many women wearing shirts like that... :wink:  Or is that the whole idea?

So like when I grow up I wanna be a chick magnet just like the CAT..
Dave

Dave

Quote from: "Fat Cat"

I didn't go to the BBQ build to pick up women. I went there to work so I wore my work clothes. Besides it was cold out that day.

I found out the best way to go to the BBQ build is to take a chick with you.  It worked great for me> I got gas and beer money and I had someone to talk to cause I dont have an electric radio in the 32 yet.

As for you that havent made it yet your missing one hell of a lot of fun .
I dont know when the next one is gonna be but ill sure try and make it.
As they say its the most fun one can have with clothes on  :lol:

Dave :!: