Build day II

Started by KustomLincolnLady, May 15, 2004, 11:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPster

Quote from: "Sean"
Quote from: "GPster"That is my work on something hat.

And I was just thinking it was a sentimental attachment of some sort.

One of the guys I work with picked up my Welding hood one day because it was handy and had to tighten it up quite a bit to be able to use it. That got me the nickname of "Buckethead",  I guess that puts you in the same category... :wink:  I just tell them its because of increased cranial capacity and I'm that much smarter than than they are.
This rating thing about babies is newer than both our kids are so I am somewhat surprised by it. The way we understand it 50% is normal and 0% is smallest and 100% is largest. Our grandson is 25% in height, 40% in weight and 95% in head size. Of course I believe that. At 11 months old he can get into more than most people would even think of. GPster

enjenjo

Quote from: "C9"
Quote from: "enjenjo"We have some 5 spoke mags for it, with tires donated by charlie Chops 1940.  we do need hub centers, one for a keystone spoke mag, push in, and one for an ET 5 spoke, bolt on. Anyone with one or the other, or both? We could also use a wheel adapter, Ford small pattern to Chevy, 4 1/2" to 4 3/4". We only need one.

Would a couple of the American mag plastic* screw on covers work?
These are the ones held on by five sheet metal screws.
They were brand new ten years ago and still looked good when I last looked at them 3-4 years ago.
You're welcome to those as well.

*Pretty sure they're plastic - they could be metal, but not sure.

They would be fine Jay.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

C9

"Would a couple of the American mag plastic* screw on covers work?
These are the ones held on by five sheet metal screws.
They were brand new ten years ago and still looked good when I last looked at them 3-4 years ago.
You're welcome to those as well.

*Pretty sure they're plastic - they could be metal, but not sure.[/quote]

They would be fine Jay.[/quote]

Well I remembered that entirely wrong - what they are is a pair of American Wheel plastic center covers that are a push-in for what looks like the standard 3" mag wheel center bore.
They are like new with unblemished plastic "chrome."

Will those work?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I remember 2nd grade quite well - just don't ask me about yesterday.... :cry:
C9

Sailing the turquoise canyons of the Arizona desert.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Sorry I'm alittle late in posting some of my photos from the second BBQ build day.  Here are a few of my favorites.

For most of the day Gpster was drilling the holes and doing a fine job.  For whatever reason PurplePickup decides to "pitch in" with his drilling skills, and, well, this is what we ended up with.  Seems he has trouble doing a straight line :D
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

HotRodLadyCrusr

THEN, a few inches later.... opps, a hole where one doesn't belong  :lol:

HotRodLadyCrusr

Dave, then throws his two cents in  :lol:

HotRodLadyCrusr

Heres a few I took of Dave's 32

HotRodLadyCrusr

HotRodLadyCrusr

A few more for your viewing pleasure

enjenjo

QuoteWell I remembered that entirely wrong - what they are is a pair of American Wheel plastic center covers that are a push-in for what looks like the standard 3" mag wheel center bore.

Will those work?

I remember 2nd grade quite well - just don't ask me about yesterday.... :cry

That should work on one wheel, and I should be able to make an adapter so it will fit the other one.

Sean

Hey Fatcat, you aren't going to pick up many women wearing shirts like that... :wink:  Or is that the whole idea?

HotRodLadyCrusr

I don't think he was relying on his shirt to pick up women...... I think he was counting on his "Big Sexy" button on his shirt to do that!  :lol:

GPster

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I don't think he was relying on his shirt to pick up women...... I think he was counting on his "Big Sexy" button on his shirt to do that!  :lol:
We had a discussion during chat about that a few weeks ago. Those are his garage clothes used to cover up Fat Cat's feline alter-ego. That and so he doesn't startle his father when Frank II gets stuck under the dash of a DeSoto. Some people missed it because they think Survivor is real life. GPster

C9

Quote from: "enjenjo"
QuoteWell I remembered that entirely wrong - what they are is a pair of American Wheel plastic center covers that are a push-in for what looks like the standard 3" mag wheel center bore.

Will those work?

I remember 2nd grade quite well - just don't ask me about yesterday.... :cry

That should work on one wheel, and I should be able to make an adapter so it will fit the other one.

Ok.
Glad to hear that will work.

I thought I had your address from the heater deal.
Can't find it, but I do have FatCat's from a couple of years ago.
Is that still good?
Or you can email me your address if you would.

I'll try to get them in the mail this morning once I get the address bit figured out.
C9

Sailing the turquoise canyons of the Arizona desert.

enjenjo