Pics from today.. * its hot out..

Started by Dave, July 08, 2007, 02:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

GOT my answer already.. shopline is a rename for the omni line.
Dave

Dave

Another plan gone to hell :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Ya i started wet sanding my frame today and before i knew it I had another block and some 320 dry paper on it and i was going to town.. Ya right. Looks like about a weeks worth of sanding then some reprime on the bare spots but IM ON IT......... Sue came out and started asking questions about what i was gonna be doing in 2 weekends and i ran her out of the garage.. I cant get nuttin done anymore and my lazyness coupled with my obssesion for winged sprint car racing doesnt help :!: I sure as hell dont need her making plans for me :?:  Someone help me  :!:  :!:  :!:

Dave 8)  8)

phat rat

Help You!! I'm not sure that's possible! I think you've gone beyond help. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"Help You!! I'm not sure that's possible! I think you've gone beyond help. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Thanks jack I love U too......... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave :wink:

Dave

More sanding last night.. Im hoping that friday ill be touching up some spots with primer and moving on to the rearend housing and front axle again.. Im going to a local show at michigan speedway saturday for a few hours and off to the races agin sunday so i gotta keep hitting it hard .
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"Another plan gone to hell :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Ya i started wet sanding my frame today and before i knew it I had another block and some 320 dry paper on it and i was going to town.. Ya right. Looks like about a weeks worth of sanding then some reprime on the bare spots but IM ON IT......... Sue came out and started asking questions about what i was gonna be doing in 2 weekends and i ran her out of the garage.. I cant get nuttin done anymore and my lazyness coupled with my obssesion for winged sprint car racing doesnt help :!: I sure as hell dont need her making plans for me :?:  Someone help me  :!:  :!:  :!:

Dave 8)  8)

I got yer back Bro. 8)

let me help you with that little "obsession".

send me a schedule, and any pre-purchased tickets you are in posession of, and I will go in your place. :D
the best thing for this type of addiction is to remove yourself from the surroundings that lead to, and contribute to, the addiction.
you need rest. but I don't know how that will help the laziness, but we have to concentrate on one problem at a time. :?

Team Smart is hear for you, but you have to take the first step :)

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "jusjunk"Another plan gone to hell :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Ya i started wet sanding my frame today and before i knew it I had another block and some 320 dry paper on it and i was going to town.. Ya right. Looks like about a weeks worth of sanding then some reprime on the bare spots but IM ON IT......... Sue came out and started asking questions about what i was gonna be doing in 2 weekends and i ran her out of the garage.. I cant get nuttin done anymore and my lazyness coupled with my obssesion for winged sprint car racing doesnt help :!: I sure as hell dont need her making plans for me :?:  Someone help me  :!:  :!:  :!:

Dave 8)  8)

I'm here for ya too Dave..... :)  Here's the plan.. :idea:  Pack up everything you have for the roadster...Send it to my house..I'll see to it that it gets finished & returned to you asap :!:  :!:  Figure on saving a parking space starting about 2019 or so ....( After all..Things must be "tested" after they are built , correct  :?:  :?:)  It's that or "Primer On---Primer Off....Primer On...Primer Off...."   :oops:  :oops:

Oh....You mentioned "sanding through" in places....If you're trying for "Patina" ..Don't you need color first  :?:  :?:  :?:  :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"

Dave 8)  8)

I'm here for ya too Dave..... :)  Here's the plan.. :idea:  Pack up everything you have for the roadster...Send it to my house..I'll see to it that it gets finished & returned to you asap :!:  :!:  Figure on saving a parking space starting about 2019 or so ....( After all..Things must be "tested" after they are built , correct  :?:  :?:)  It's that or "Primer On---Primer Off....Primer On...Primer Off...."   :oops:  :oops:

Oh....You mentioned "sanding through" in places....If you're trying for "Patina" ..Don't you need color first  :?:  :?:  :?:  :wink:

Ha Ha I just spit chex mix and gin all over my monitor.. (dont go there bryan).. That sounds like a plan .. at least I could tell everyone i got a car being built by a professional lazy azz builder .. I could spice it up and tell all my buds that ive got 80k in this thing and if the builder doesnt get it done soon im gonna call floyd cotterpin..  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Ya see thats why im the president of team smart

Whos your daddy  :?:
Dave :idea: