So what has everybody been up to?

Started by Fat Cat, November 19, 2005, 07:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJ's Dad

Quote from: "Carps"Lookin' good Mike

I could have sworn you were talkin to me Carps as you know that lil model is the epitomny of (to me) a HOT ROD.

I just gotta build me another channelled 34 !!

I\'d rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomomy !!!

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.

old32

Quote from: "Carps"It's my Pal 'Nobby's' 60th birthday this weekend so I spent a few nights doing this for his gift.  A bottle of quality bourbon packed inside should make him a happy camper.   Probably throw the box away with the wrapping.   :lol:  :lol:

I think I found what was in the box

:twisted:  :twisted: The Older I Get The Faster I Was :twisted:  :twisted:

old32

If you had told me 12 months ago that I would be retired now I would have laughed at you.
But here I am, shifted house, sitting sipping on a Bookers, driving my 32 more often than its been driven before(you have to know that I have had the car for some 39 years)
Now I 'm also babysitting for my lovely daughter Joanne, she has just asked me to look after her 51 Studebaker 2 door for a while.
I have now also got a 26' aliyumyum cruiser on the Lakes moored some 50 yards from my front door.
Some great mates close by.
Why the hell I didn't do this years ago I don't know.
:twisted:  :twisted: The Older I Get The Faster I Was :twisted:  :twisted:

Carps

Quote from: "old32"
Quote from: "Carps"It's my Pal 'Nobby's' 60th birthday this weekend so I spent a few nights doing this for his gift.  A bottle of quality bourbon packed inside should make him a happy camper.   Probably throw the box away with the wrapping.   :lol:  :lol:

Seems I wuz wrong, the box has found a nice comfy spot in the boot (trunk) of Nobby's hemified '34 Furd koop.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.