A shocker

Started by phat rat, February 08, 2013, 11:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepickup

Quote from: "Mikej"If Jack  laughs as hard as I did at that, its going to hurt.  :lol:
.....another reason to hug Teddy 8)
George

Digger

Hospital gave me a pillow and my "friends" got me a blow up sheep.
Just when you think you are winning the Rat Race, along come faster rats!

Digger

enjenjo

Quote from: "Digger"Hospital gave me a pillow and my "friends" got me a blow up sheep.

Jack has one of them too. :roll:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

I should've know better than to mention that bear. I found that at least at the hospital here for at least 5 yrs they've been given to all first time open heart sugery patients. Stent and secondtimers don't get one
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

phat46

Quote from: "phat rat"I should've know better than to mention that bear. I found that at least at the hospital here for at least 5 yrs they've been given to all first time open heart sugery patients. Stent and secondtimers don't get one

You don't want to be a secondtimer! You have to make the most of your first  second chance, some people don't get that second chance!

phat rat

Quote from: "phat46"
Quote from: "phat rat"I should've know better than to mention that bear. I found that at least at the hospital here for at least 5 yrs they've been given to all first time open heart sugery patients. Stent and secondtimers don't get one

You don't want to be a secondtimer! You have to make the most of your first  second chance, some people don't get that second chance!

I definitely DO NOT want to do this again. I had a roommate the last night I was in who was 81 and had bypass surgery 5 yrs ago and had just had to have a heart cath. But when his wife and son were talking to him about some of the things he should quit eating he was plain in stating he had no intention of doing so.
I feel I've lived through 3 episodes in life that could have been the end. A rollover in to a tree as a 17 year old, that resulted in a scratch on the fore-head only, the garage/truck episode 2 yrs ago and now this. I don't want to try and find out just how many more chances I'll be given

phat rat

I showed this to Carol today. She also got a great chuckle out of your comments

Mikej

Don't let her have the bear..........

phat rat

No it's going to a 4 yr old granddaughter

chimp koose

This thread reminds me of a cartoon I saw many years ago. A guy has his chest opened for a surgery and wakes up after the surgery to find the big ship tattoo on his chest was sewn back together shifted off center.

Rrumbler

Glad to see you're on the mend, Jack.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.