hooley and the studebaker

Started by dragrcr50, August 08, 2008, 10:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Chops 1940

I finally got my pics downloaded. I'll do a little trip thread soon, but here's a teaser fron early in the morning on Wednesday before we reset the record.

Love them orange cars!

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

phat rat

Looks as though you really got it initiated with the salt.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Charlie Chops 1940

I did about 125 miles on the salt along with a few trips into town. I washed the easily seen salt off on Monday and today I pulled all the flooring in the box and cabin, the seats, the hood, the belly pans, battery and roll bar and sprayed everything with salt-away again and finished flushing almost everything tonight. I'll have to make a little shinny shop vac tool to get in a few crevasses that still have dry salt in them. Kinda like taking a model car apart.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

A Hooligan!

phat rat

Looks like your garage. Are you home already?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Charlie Chops 1940

I got back Sunday night. Ran out of places to go....

A Hooligan!

Hooley

Thank you everyone for all the kind words. It is still a thrill to go to Bonneville for all of the activites. It is good to see old friends and make new ones. The Salt was good to us this year. I missed you guys that couldn't make it. We thought about you often.  
   Bucket Mouth, I wanted to set down and visit since it had been 2 years.I found the goodies you left. I shared them with the rest of the crew. Thank You B.M. I thought you might be at the HAMB.
   I'm thinking about retiring from my job in a couple of years and I haven't figured a way to afford to play with only the retirement pay. I hope something works out.
  It was fun a usual to have a couple of new people at Sum's and the salt.
It brings back the thrill of my first time.  Thanks Beck and Shawn for being on our team.  Some one called our team  "Hooley and the Hooliangns"  go figure.      

Hooley
"Just Glade To Be Here"

Charlie Chops 1940

Maybe we'll have to get one of those low-buck 50cc mo-peds.

Thanks Bucketmouth, for the can cooler and decal of your club.

Charlie

A Hooligan!

bucketmouth

I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.