Ha Ha boy i mucked this up !!!!

Started by Dave, March 17, 2008, 06:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: "tomslik"
Quote from: "jusjunk"Bull S^&T that take a cherry picker.. I got it fixed and the new dizzy is in and im not saying what i did to get the new dizzy in .. Some day over some cocktails I may tell..
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

mmmm...ok......why'd ya bring it up in the 1st place if you're not gonna tell us? :roll:

Only cause some of you might think I really am nuts  :lol:  :lol: It really worked though..
Dave

purplepickup

Quote from: "jusjunk"
mmmm...ok......why'd ya bring it up in the 1st place if you're not gonna tell us? :roll:
Only cause some of you might think I really am nuts  :lol:  :lol: It really worked though..
Dave
Sawzall?   Smoke wrench? :roll:  

The rumor is already out that you're nuts.  Ya might as well fess up :wink:
George

Dave

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Dave
Sawzall?   Smoke wrench? :roll:  

The rumor is already out that you're nuts.  Ya might as well fess up :wink:

never use a smoke wrench on aluminum and never never near a freshly painted pretty firewall.. Thats all ill say right now    :lol:  :lol:
Dave :wink:

Bugpac

What did ya do dave, loosen the trans mount and jack up the backend? :D
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

Dave

Quote from: "Bugpac"What did ya do dave, loosen the trans mount and jack up the backend? :D

Nope that didnt work..

tomslik

Quote from: "Bugpac"What did ya do dave, loosen the trans mount and jack up the backend? :D

Nope that didnt work..

rubber hei?
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Dave

Nope that didnt work..

rubber hei?

Well at least ive got everyone thinking...
Dave :lol:  :lol:

phat rat

Quote from: "jusjunk"Bull S^&T that take a cherry picker.. I got it fixed and the new dizzy is in and im not saying what i did to get the new dizzy in .. Some day over some cocktails I may tell..

Dave

THINK you are! :shock:   Naw we know it. :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"

Dave

THINK you are! :shock:   Naw we know it. :lol:

Thanks Jack.. now I know you really do like me  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Hows the new project coming anyway...

phat rat

Ssssslllloooowwwww. Been doing other things. Just put a cb in the truck, getting the cpe ready for summer, getting ready for another western parts hunting trip. Although I did have the body and frame blasted plus picked up the stuff to make my center X and boxing plates. Not keeping after it the way you have this winter. I'm just enjoying life without any hassles. But then I've got the cpe to drive and am not looking at hurrying up and getting the roadster finished. Oh and I've been doing a lot of boxing things up and making runs to the post office. Been selling quite a few parts in the past few months.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.