new pictures

Started by sirstude, December 10, 2005, 06:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

58 Yeoman

Doug, that sounds like a deal to me, and I'd really appreciate you getting it for me.  I'd rather work on taking out a dent than trying to get that hole fixed; took a year and a half for two times at the platers.  As far as shipping, I haven't had any luck with the usps shipping long packages; just got the insurance payment for a long piece that I received in June 05.  I've had best luck with FedEx.  Geez...25 hours one way, and a week off is tempting. :lol:   We can settle up after you get the parts.

BTW, if the front parking light lenses are in good condition, you may want to get those and sell them on ebay.  They are hard to find. I was able to find one excellent used and an NOS.

Thanks again, Doug.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

sirstude

Phil,

Depending on work and the weather, I will try to get out to the yard and pull that chrome.  I probably am going to take Thursday and Friday off, so I should be able to get it for you.  

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

58 Yeoman

Thanks Doug.  I'm going to look for a box in case you can't find one.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

sirstude

Phil,

Stopped out at the yard yesterday afternoon and started pulling the front pot metal piece so I could get he chrome off.  The bolts are just frozen and the weather started moving in again.  Jeff said that I could just remove the entire hood and take it home to get things off.  This weather is supposed to be done by Thursday, so I will probably go out on Friday and bring it home.  Nice to be on good terms with the yard guys.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us