Big Olds Has Never Ran Better Then Right Now!

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, September 12, 2005, 08:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

I heard about the show from Tman on the HAMB from Rapid City.  Bummed your not going to be there.  I talked to the wife of one of the guys in the club and it sounds like they have quite a few things going on in Mitchell to keep everyone happy that weekend.  I'm looking forward to it.

Daryle, PLEASE don't change your plans for KC on our account.  I kinda forgot about that show being the same weekend.  Boy we sure had fun at that show a few years ago huh?? :wink:   Please reconsider and head to KC on Thursday just like you had planned.  We'll get together again real soon.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

moparrodder

Hey Denise!!  Glad to hear ya got Big Olds purrin again.  Gail and I are in Spencer working with the medic crew at the Clay county fair. Will be home Sunday night .  Hope ya have a blast at the autorama and GOOD LUCK!!!  Maybe we'll catch ya on the way home if ya cruz this way.  Be good and we'll catch ya later!!  Bill and Gail

TJ's Dad

Hi Denise , been watching with interest the lead up to your trip both here and on Oz Rodders

....... have a blast and a safe trip ...

Bad luck Lithgow Mick cant make it , but Customs refused to allow him outta the country .. said he was just toooooo ugly to go !!    :lol:

Have fun ....... looking forward to hearing all about it.

Mike.

I\'d rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomomy !!!

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.

Denise....Left a message for you on your phone last evening. Am just wondering what your plans are and if you're planning to stay over in Sioux City on Friday.Give me a call when you can....I'll even turn my cell on and take it with me today just for you....You KNOW how I love to carry that thing with me! The # is 712-899-7250 if it's easier to phone during the day or the home phone is 402-494-0977.See Ya!!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

HotRodLadyCrusr

Yes, our plans are to sleep in Sioux City on Friday nite.  My fear is that something happens and we don't make it to you on Friday, then you've stayed home for nothing.  Plans are then to get up early and travel to Mitchell for their car show on Saturday.  Spend the nite there providing the "events" there are worth staying for, then travel on to Rapid City on Sunday morning.

I just tried calling you BUT you must not remember how to turn ON your cell phone.  :wink:  I will try you again in a couple of hours.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "moparrodder"Maybe we'll catch ya on the way home if ya cruz this way.  Be good and we'll catch ya later!!  Bill and Gail

Bill, my folks will be staying in AZ for a while afterwards.  I will be traveling on I40 on the way home so unfortuantly I won't be passing anywhere close to you guys this trip.  Hopefully next time.

I'm obviously not very good at "phone tag" :?  I had the phone on all day and received a couple of calls from salesman so I "think" it was working.It isn't showing any missed calls so I'm wondering what 's the malfunction.....Operator error no doubt :roll:  You aren't by chance dialing the 402 Nebraska area code? My cell service is in Sioux City Iowa with a 712 area code.I will try your phone again in a minute,then I'm headed off to the paint shop to work on the 36.The phone there is 605-422-9396...I should be there till late....REAL LATE :shock:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"[   I will be traveling on I40 on the way home  .

How far east are you coming on I-40?

anywhere close to Amarillo?  8)

would love the chance to meet you.  :D  :D

have a fun safe trip.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"[   I will be traveling on I40 on the way home  .

How far east are you coming on I-40?

anywhere close to Amarillo?  8)

would love the chance to meet you.  :D  :D

have a fun safe trip.

Vance

Well then, I think it's about time we met.  I will be heading straight thru Amarillo and stopping for the nite in Wellington, at my good buddy Flat Top Bob's place.  Perhaps I could stop at your place for a potty break and to stretch the legs?  On approx Oct 8th.

EMSjunkie

COOL BEANS!!!  :D  :D  :D

sounds like a plan. should be around all day.

check you PM, I'll give you some phone numbers.  8)

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

CalifCarl

So Denise what is route going to be when your traveling through Calif?

Does the Ego Rama travel from SF Bay area down to LA?

hotrodbob

Denise, Temps in So.Cal. have been in the 80's. It's great for running topless. If it rains again, I'll hold the umbrella.

Call me if you can when you get to the L.A. Area. 562-756-5046
Hotrodbob
Have Mouth, Will Travel.
http://www.bob-beck-motorsportsannouncing.com/