Aussie Hot Rod Rumble

Started by Dolly, March 29, 2005, 08:02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bcal

QuoteBCAL was missing, apparently stranded on the Thunderdome as a result of being too cheap to buy fuel.
Note: the only rodder who stopped and helped me out came from this side of the Murry :roll:
Jimbob, pass on my thanx :D
Time flies when you\'re no longer young
Brett.

Lithgow-Mick

Quote from: "Holly Carter"Wow LOL  :lol:  You Ozzie Boys sure know how to have fun. Was this the Rumble you told me about in your PM Dave  :?: LOL

Holly.
Geez Dave, you only just met the girl, into the PM's already.  :wink:
Ya dont muck around mate.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
If its not a Flattie
Then it wouldn,t pull a Sailor
Off Ya Sister

Anonymous

Dave

QuoteGeez Dave, you only just met the girl, into the PM's already
Well it is good manners to reply when someone PM's you first! Plus one could never be sure Holly was a girl until you actually meet! Remember Dolly is a doll but some think it was a girl too!

QuoteNote: the only rodder who stopped and helped me out came from this side of the Murry
What about the blue 59 Cadillac (from Vic) that stopped to ask if you needed help?

QuoteDave's a lovely boy but if you're not careful, he'll take you for a ride like he did with me.
Now ladies I am a happily married man. A ride in the car is the best you are gunna get! Besides I do not want to be the next Bobbit! Donna can be mean when she needs to be!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dave"
QuoteNote: the only rodder who stopped and helped me out came from this side of the Murry
What about the blue 59 Cadillac (from Vic) that stopped to ask if you needed help?
Maybe bcal has been hanging around the NSW SD so long that he's beginin to believe all that anti Victorian rhetoric  :lol:

Dolly

Quote from: "bcal"
QuoteBCAL was missing, apparently stranded on the Thunderdome as a result of being too cheap to buy fuel.
Note: the only rodder who stopped and helped me out came from this side of the Murry :roll:
Jimbob, pass on my thanx :D

Hey, what about that big freindly Victorian fella who strolled across to see what he could do to help, before shooting the incriminating photos.

Of course once he found out you'd only run out of petrol he did laugh a lot, but he did WALK the entire length of the 'dome to offer assistance.  And I do believe the guys in the tender vehicle that rescued you are also Victorians.   :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

It was kinda fun watching as the Canberrans rolled round on the ground peeing in their pants laughing at your misfortune.    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Dolly

Quote from: "FARS"Maybe bcal has been hanging around the NSW SD so long that he's beginin to believe all that anti Victorian rhetoric  :lol:

Rhetoric, is not a word I'd use to describe that attitude.   :twisted:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

bcal

Quote from: "Dolly"
Hey, what about that big freindly Victorian fella who strolled across to....
GLOAT!!!

QuoteIt was kinda fun watching as the Canberrans rolled round on the ground peeing in their pants laughing at your misfortune.    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Typical Victorians, always trying to stir up trouble  :roll:
I'm beginning to think that what a certain SD has going around saying might have a ring of truth to it  :wink:

But in the end who was it that gave me lift to the servo.
Not a bloody Victorian  :P
Time flies when you\'re no longer young
Brett.

Big G

It was the black Willys convertible  in the second post, I went aroung the track in, I was surprised in the accelleration of the 4 cylinder motor, quite nippy but not in the V8 class!
Regards Glynn
There is NUTHIN like a throbbin V8