Aussie Love Song

Started by TJ's Dad, March 17, 2005, 04:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJ's Dad

These Internet jackets are cool! I can write anything you want one there, just ask me!

So I've noticed !!

I\'d rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomomy !!!

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.

Bern_32

I think i've gotta get one of those jackets  :D  Does the text change as your mood does - cause if so anyone that rides on my tail will be in for a shock  :shock:
"Just a Kid in a Hopped Up Model A"

Dave

QuoteI think i've gotta get one of those jackets  Does the text change as your mood does
Yep, we can cahnge it to anything at all. How about this Bern_32 (or should that be Bern_28 now?)

QuoteSo you mean really your 40 Kinda looks good like Brad Pitt  but runs like the Pope Mobile LOL
You poor misguided sole, it means there aint much point being all show and no go! The forty doesn't have a whole lot of show these days (although if I washed it maybe), but it sure does go good still! I think TISOK has a car that goes something like the pope mobile.

QuoteI have the Album 'Back in Black", Yes LOL those words   are used LOL  A different version to what you have LOL
Sure must be a different version to the one I have. Perhaps you can enlighten me with the lyrics of your version? Not one of those hillbilly versions is it?

Mr Cool

Quote from: "Dave"

So we're back to the original jacket now huh?
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dave"Sure must be a different version to the one I have. Perhaps you can enlighten me with the lyrics of your version? Not one of those hillbilly versions is it?

Oh No, not a Hillbilly version the real AceyDecy thing. LOL Now How can I get the lyrics for that song to you LOL.  :lol:  :roll:  I could not write them down and post here LOL  :lol: Maybe not. :roll:

Holly.

Dave

PM's are good, unless of course you are wrong about those words!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dave"PM's are good, unless of course you are wrong about those words!

Well I suppose I will just have to play it and write the word down for you. LOL :lol:  :wink:

Holly.

river1

an AC-DC lyrics page

http://www.bcdc.ca/lyrics.html

hope it helps settle things

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "river1"an AC-DC lyrics page

http://www.bcdc.ca/lyrics.html

hope it helps settle things

later jim

Hi Jim, What a gentleman you have been.LOL. :lol: . Sorry no help to me as my version of Back in Black has an F  :oops:  word in it  :lol: LOL.
Lyrics do appear to be a variation to what I have LOL  :roll:  :lol:
And I do have the AceyDecy Back in Black Album. 1980. LOL.

Holly.

Dave

QuoteSorry no help to me as my version of Back in Black has an F  word in it
So do the proper lyrics. The word is Flack, that is with an F!
QuoteAnd I do have the AceyDecy Back in Black Album. 1980. LOL
Oh Holly, if you are really 26 as you say, then you were either 1 or 2 when Back in Black was released. And you have the 1980 version? Must have been a quick learner! I think an earlier AC/DC song may have you summed up! It was called "shes got balls!"

Anonymous

Triple J Radio ( Aust ) had a session on ACDC Thursday morning. I did not hear it all but what I did hear was interesting.

Simon.