Aussie Love Song

Started by TJ's Dad, March 17, 2005, 04:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lithgow-Mick"
What a pity he is married. That's what his wife says to him as well.  :shock:

I think he must have a lovely wife. I think he must give her hugs :wink:  :oops:  this way to.  LOL. :lol:

Holly.

Anonymous

Quote from: Even if you can Sell the Trailor Lithgow-Mickey and even then we are still NOT on and it will never happen. LOL
Really.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yes Really. You have a trailer History. You know what they say about those who move the Rod on or live in Trailers. :roll:  :wink:  :lol: LOL.

Holly.

jeffa

Quote from: "Holly Carter"
Quote from: Even if you can Sell the Trailor Lithgow-Mickey and even then we are still NOT on and it will never happen. LOL
Really.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yes Really. You have a trailer History. You know what they say about those who move the Rod on or live in Trailers. :roll:  :wink:  :lol: LOL.

Holly.
No, Ms Thermoquad: We're bushies down here. What DO they say about folks who move Rods or live in trailers?

Anonymous

Quote from: "jeffa"
No, Ms Thermoquad: We're bushies down here.

Thermoquad  :?: LOL  :lol:  Bushies  :?: LOL  :lol:

Sorry you type with a funny Ozzie accent....LOL  :lol:  :?

Holly.

Dave

You guys, a young lady gets on here and you go all ga-ga. I have to agree with Holly Carter though, Trailers belong BEHIND rods, not under them! Just to prove that trailers belong behind rods here is a trailer load of Lowrider pushbikes behind the 40 coupe! I had to unload the trailer from the car to race, though I was tempted to run around the Thunderdome with the trailer behind! I have a poem here somewhere about my 40 too but might leave it out! Hey the song 'Love Song' was by AC/DC by the way! Bet some of you never knew they sang a 'love ballad'? And TISOK 'She's got the jack' was NOT a love ballad, even though you thought it was.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dave"You guys, a young lady gets on here and you go all ga-ga. I have to agree with Holly Carter though, Trailers belong BEHIND rods, not under them!  Just to prove that trailers belong beind rods here is a trailer load of Lowrider pushbikes behind the 40 coupe! I had to unload the trailer from the car to race though I was tempted to run around the Thunderdome with the trailer behind!

Here he is the man of my dreams, he knows what a trailer is for.LOL  :lol:  I love that 40 Coupe  :D  :)  but I think it  :cry:  needs a wash an cleen up. LOL.

Holly.

Dave

Found another picture! Holly I don't think you want to know what Mike was really doing with that tree!

Dave

QuoteHere he is the man of my dreams, he knows what a trailer is for.LOL
Thanks but I am already the man of someone else's dreams! (or nightmares but you would have to ask her which!)

QuoteI love that 40 Coupe but I think it needs a wash an cleen up. LOL.
I love it too but sadly I live on a dirt road and the kangaroos and emus kick up a lot of dust round here. It actually looks quite good clean and with the caps back on, but it doesn't stay that way for long! Don't worry though Dolly had a nice fast ride down the drag strip so it still goes okay and that is the main thing! Not much point looking like Brad Pitt if you go like the Pope!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dave"Found another picture! Holly I don't think you want to know what Mike was really doing with that tree!

I'm told he is married  :cry: Nice Jacket. LOL

Holly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dave"Thanks but I am already the man of someone else's dreams! (or nightmares but you would have to ask her which!)

Another married man, Lucky Lady to have a guy with a nice Coupe  :lol: LOL.

Quote from: "Dave"I love it too but sadly I live on a dirt road and the kangaroos and emus kick up a lot of dust round here. It actually looks quite good clean and with the caps back on, but it doesn't stay that way for long! Don't worry though Dolly had a nice fast ride down the drag strip so it still goes okay and that is the main thing! Not much point looking like Brad Pitt if you go like the Pope!

So you only race on Sundays LOL  :?:  :lol:

Holly.

Dave

Yep he is happily married. She's happy and he's married!

Mr Cool

Quote from: "Dave"You guys, a young lady gets on here and you go all ga-ga. I have to agree with Holly Carter though,
And who's going all ga-ga now Dave?
Back in Black was also an ACDC hit, but I doubt they were thinking of the forty when they wrote it though.
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Cool"
And who's going all ga-ga now Dave?
Back in Black was also an ACDC hit, but I doubt they were thinking of the forty when they wrote it though.

And I recall that song it had words to the effect "I need a
( edit )" :roll:   :!: :oops:  

Sorry Guys No thanks LOL. :lol: LOL. This is not the place for that okay LOL. :lol:

Holly.

Dave

QuoteNice Jacket. LOL
These Internet jackets are cool! I can write anything you want one there, just ask me!

QuoteSo you only race on Sundays LOL
Not quite sure you got the meaning of my Brad Pitt and the Pope reference? Hope I don't have to explain it! I will race pretty much anyday!

QuoteBack in Black was also an AC/DC hit, but I doubt they were thinking of the forty when they wrote it though.
No probably not but I was thinking of the song when I changed the nickname on the back of the car in about 1991. Was one of my favourite songs of the 'new' AC/DC. I actually always preferred the earlier Bon Scott version of the band and still do today. And Holly Carter I think you have the wrong song. Those words do not appear in 'back in black'. Maybe another AC/DC song? I looked at some of my AC/DC lyrics here and couldn't find it though? Do you have the wrong band?  I will keep looking but please explain.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dave"Not quite sure you got the meaning of my Brad Pitt and the Pope reference? Hope I don't have to explain it! I will race pretty much anyday!

So you mean really your 40 Kinda looks good like Brad Pitt  :lol: but runs like the Pope Mobile LOL :lol: LOL.

Quote from: "Dave"And Holly Carter I think you have the wrong song. Those words do not appear in 'back in black'. Maybe another AC/DC song? I looked at some of my AC/DC lyrics here and couldn't find it though? Do you have the wrong band?  I will keep looking but please explain.

LOL I have the Album 'Back in Black",  Yes LOL those words  :wink:  :shock:  are used LOL  :lol: A different version to what you have LOL  :lol:

Holly.