Working the Morrie hard

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, February 26, 2005, 08:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bib_Overalls

I was living near St Louis (on high ground) when the last big flood hit.  One guy being interviewed on TV talked about all the times he had rebuilt after floods and said "When I get my government grant I am going to rebuild again."  No wounder we have a national debt.
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

nzsimon

Just because it\'s written down doesn\'t make it true

Beck

QuoteWhile out I found a 1975 Midget MG for sale along side the road.... hmmmmmm

If that MG Midget were an Illinois car you could put it in a coffie can. It would be that small of a pile of rust. Some books say we are in the corn belt. Us motorheads think of it as the rust belt.
I would have considered buying that a few years ago. Now I don't think I could get into it. I had a MGB years back. It had a new overdrive in it when I got it. The switch that activated it had been broken from the factory. The rest of the wiring didn't break until after I had it.
Beck

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Jbird"Tony, do you still want it? I relisted it for the guy in Dallas, another forty bucks. If I sell it this time, ebay will refund the forty bucks for the relist. If you want it bid on it, hell even if you don't, bid on it. we just won't tell ebay we're using monopoly money.
     Jbird 8)

Jbird ,

A PM has been sent to you
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)