Jan 15 BBQ Build Day

Started by enjenjo, December 04, 2004, 12:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

That sounds too exotic for me.....I have this thing about eating anything that looks like someone has already eaten it once :roll: ....I don't even like the differant foods on my plate to touch each other and,yes....I do know where it goes and what happens to it after I swallow it!                

Denise....Thanks for the heads-up on the dates....You sure would have been surprised if I had shown up in February :shock:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "40"....I don't even like the differant foods on my plate to touch each other                

I with you on this bud.   In fact, if I place something thats alittle "runny" on my plate like baked beans or something like that, I prop up the opposite side of my plate with a spoon underneath so the juice from the runny food doesn't get mixed in with the other food.  :shock:

Food touching....yuck  :evil:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

parklane

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"
Quote from: "40"....I don't even like the differant foods on my plate to touch each other                

I with you on this bud.   In fact, if I place something thats alittle "runny" on my plate like baked beans or something like that, I prop up the opposite side of my plate with a spoon underneath so the juice from the runny food doesn't get mixed in with the other food.  :shock:

Food touching....yuck  :evil:

How do you get it to not touch after you swallow it?? Do you stand with one foot higher than the other :P  :P
So when is everyone going to Cobo, as I want To meet some of the gang??
John
ps     remember, no matter where you go, there you are. (canadian humor)
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

GPster

Well, when Linda came home from work tonight we made reservations at the motel for Friday night and Saturday night. We'll be able to spend the whole day there, if the rain ever stops. It rained like hell this afternoon and the river has been going down until about 5:00. In 3 1/2 hours it got a foot back. I hope we don't get 15 more feet back or it will be the same thing all over again. The weather is crazy. Here it's January and we still haven't got our first snow. On top of that we had thunder and lightning tonight. GPster

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "parklane"
So when is everyone going to Cobo, as I want To meet some of the gang??
John

We'll set up some meet and greet times when it gets closer to the show.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I got a couple new cookies reciepes from girls at work that I'm going to test on you guys  :shock:
Herbal brownies?? :wink:

looks like ill have venison hunter sticks and summer sausage and sue is making a cake for desert but she decided to spend time with her mother tomorrow so ill be solo. Im looking forward to the trip as I bought a new 05 chevy colorado 4x4 thursday and it always fun to play with a new truck.
Dave