Tis the season? Ive been robbed !

Started by Dave, December 13, 2004, 07:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

river1

Quote from: "N8DC"Im headed out for some tools today.. We had xmas here for the kids last nite and im excited i got some sears gift cards. I need some tools to at least get me by..
Dave
If i play my cards right I can use the craftsman tool club discount when i replace all the other stuff and prolly save about 500 bucks. :lol:

check what you buy at sears :(  i bought some of the mini pliers the other day and when i got aroud to using them i found a made in china label :(  :cry:  :cry:  :(   they were not companion brand, they were craftsman brand so i *-U-MEd they were US made.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

40_Tudor

Had the same thing happen to a friend a couple of years ago. They busted in the side door on his garage, stole all his tools and a staggered duel four intake he's spent about a month polishing for his 37 Chevy. To add insult to injury, they loaded everything into his truck and stole it too. He got the truck back but never did find the intake or tools. Cost him about $400 for a new steel door too. We all need some kind of camera setup in the garages to catch these **@##$.