Roadstar could use everyones thoughts and prayers

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, November 11, 2004, 05:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moondisc

There is a muscle right below the heart that will cause chest pain.
Stress usally sets it off.
I'd tell you to remove the stress, but since Denice isn't going anywhere, you'll have to find another way!  :lol:
Glad to hear you're OK bro.
No more salt or fatty foods for you!

Glad everything turned out OK....probably going to have to ease up on the chocolate chip cookies :P
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"You guys are all so sweet.  Rudy says a HUGE thanks for all the kind sediments.  He was just released from the hospital.  He's on his way home.  Most of the tests have come back, all negative for any problems.  Now it's even more perplexing as to what the actual problem is.   He is suppose to see his regular doctor now.

The one thing he missed the most was not having internet access.  I'm sure as soon as he's home and settled in, he'll be online and can fill everyone in on more details.

I just wanna take a minute to thank everyone for their concern.  While Rudy was in the hospital I read him all the replies here, the PM's and the emails.  I know they really made him feel better.  Thank you so much.

Great news... Ill check back this week to see how he is doing and maybe some insight on what it was?.
Dave

HotRodGirl

Thats great Rudy I miss you and Denise  hope to see you later on .

your little bud shelby

awsum34

That's great news Rudy, Now how about the other problem your going to have. Somewhere i seen. not going to mention any names. but somebody was going to kick you A++.  So either wear extra padding or take it like a man and grin at her.  Denise, i didn't mention any names.
The only dumb question is the one you don\'t ask

Dirk35

rumrumm

Good news, Rudy. Hopefully a little medication will be all it takes to make you a hundred per cent again.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

flt-blk

Good news,
Now I recommend a steady diet of Salt, in the form of a big
lake with cars on top.

See you soon.
TZ
Philosophy of hot rods
The welder is the Yin and the Grinder is the Yang

Rochie

Rudy sorry I didn't pick up on this earliere.  Glad to hear you're doing OK.  Sometimes we (men) don't listen to what's going on inside. Aren't you happy that you did???
All the best in your recovery, Rochie

Pope Downunder

Quote from: "Roadstar"Well, I'm home now and sure feel better than I did when I went to the Hospital Thursday morning.

Not really sure what the problem was but they seemed to have ruled out any arterial blockage. That seems like a good thing. My blood pressure was off the chart though and I was experiencing other symptoms of something seriously wrong so figured this isn't going away and I better get some help. I'll be seeing the Doctor first thing Monday and hopefully we can get a handle on whatever wrong.

Snip...:D

That's great mate.
Just a thought; :lol: get the doctor to take off your manifold, and see if the oil gallery restrictor plug is too tight!   :P