Paging 348 tripower

Started by moose, March 15, 2012, 08:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

348tripower

We just switched to Dish Net. I have one on the house and one on the shop. My daughter called them om Saturday 2 days after the tornado and they came on Sunday to reset the dishes.  No charge. :D  I was with Directv for years. Couldn't get them to give me a deal on pricing.
The adjuster was over on Thursday.  They gave us the green light to start repairs. Partial tear off of the roof to check structure and more if needed. All the ceilings on this end of the house are coming down because they are loose. All new roofing and siding.
It has taken two weeks to get some action, but in the end it looks like it is going to come out very well. So off to the daughters for about six weeks.
We went on a road trip north yesterday to drop a starter off for rebuild. Came back down Dexter/Pinckney road. Part of this has been closed since the storm but open yesterday. A few houses with some major damage but the trees are almost all gone. * shame. Back nine of the golf course is closed and may not reopen. Lots of memories gone or missing.
:cry:
Don Colliau