Paging 348 tripower

Started by moose, March 15, 2012, 08:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moose

Don,
Did you escape the storms okay????? I see much damage east and north of you....

moose

phat rat

With no answer it sure makes you wonder if his place was one of those destroyed
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

wayne petty

looks like dexter got nailed with an EF3

there is a bunch of video.. here is one showing some of the damage...

here is another showing the twister itself

enjenjo

I have his cell number, I'll give him a call in the morning.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

river1

this story
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/dexter-michigan-tornado-survival-stories-shared-20120316-ms

says no one was seriously injured or killed in dexter, hopefully he was spared damage as well.
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

moose

Quote from: "enjenjo"I have his cell number, I'll give him a call in the morning.

Thanks Frank,

I cannot seem to find it.....

moose

enjenjo

I talked to Don this morning, he and his family are fine, the house not so much. Two large tree were knocked down on the house, severe damage. They are back in the house, but they will have to do a major rebuild before it's all done.

He said they got the internet back on, but the computer was the last thing on his mind. He also said thanks for the concern, he will post some photos in the next few days.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat46

It's a shame that they had that much damage, but at least they are alright. It was amazing that there were no serious injuries; I heard that no one was taken to a hospital!

moose

Thanks for the update Frank. I know he is very close to the damage zone and am glad they are all right.....

348tripower

Ok boys and girls, I am here. The tornado went right thru my back yard and then turned up Second street in Dexter. Lots of damage north west and south of me. You really find out who your friends are after something like this. I must have had 20 people on Friday and 10 Saturday and Sunday helping with the clean up. I have been running for 4 Days. I will give you guys links to the pictures of my house and the yard when I can get them to photobucket. Just too * tired an the end of the day.
Thanks for thinking off my and the Princess.
Don
Don Colliau

river1

Bummer you've got damage

Glad no one was hurt

how are your cars?

does you need anything?

later jim

moose

Don,
Sorry to hear you got hit. Any ideas if Bill and Topper made out okay? I really need to update my phone number list.......

Call if you still need any help

moose

348tripower

Quote from: "moose"Don,
Sorry to hear you got hit. Any ideas if Bill and Topper made out okay? I really need to update my phone number list.......

Call if you still need any help

moose
All they had was rain. Here is a link to my pictures.
http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w268/dcolliau/Tornado/
Don Colliau

phat46

Wow, that's a lot of damage! Luckily the house held. Was there no header above that window or had you already removed it?  I saw on the news that they are bringing a big tub grinder down from the Thumb to grind as much of the wood as possible. Good luck.

river1

:shock:  WOW is right!!!

looks like you're set for firewood for a while :roll:

also looks like you have plenty of help, shows the kind of family you are for that much help to come out

good luck

later jim