A new project

Started by Charlie Chops 1940, June 03, 2009, 10:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaybee

Wow, that front end rework got really ambitious!  Thanks for the update, this has been a really interesting project.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

kb426

I want to be there when the first person walks up and says " I had one just like this".  :lol:  :lol:
Nice work so far. I assume you're putting it up because it costs too much to heat the shop?
TEAM SMART

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "kb426"I want to be there when the first person walks up and says " I had one just like this".  :lol:  :lol:
Nice work so far. I assume you're putting it up because it costs too much to heat the shop?

No, I'm putting it in storage so that I can't work on it. Sounds strange, but I need to finish the rehab on my '40 convert, and if a new project is in the work shop that's what I tend to gravitate to.

Yeah, the "just like it" guys - they crack me up. When I first had the '40 about 30 years ago I was at the local Chevy garage with it picking something up. Old mechanic comes out and says that, and the adds that his was a four door, and oh yeah, it was a '46 - Ford. Laughed so hard I about cried.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!