WZ JUNK

WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

idrivejunk

Matt

Crosley.In.AZ

I read Don Schumacher of drag racing fame died thursday. Complications of lung cancer.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

kb426

This afternoon, it got up to 67 degrees. Cycle time again. :) I know it's very possible to get too old to ride. I hope I don't have to find out. :)
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Yesterday , we set a new high temp for metro Phx area.. 1 degree higher at 78*F...  Today its rained small farm animals half the day.  At 7:30pm here, the rain has started again.

:o   :o
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

58 Yeoman

When I was still riding, I'd ride at least once a month year round.  Seems we had good enough weather every month to do that.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

idrivejunk

Its a 455 exercise day here.  :)

Not sure if this art is complete but it represents yesterday's accomplishments fully and is purely imaginary. :)  I calls it Moss Rock Point. Don't get drowsy resting on the bench looking at the Dr Seuss tree. But do soak in some tranquility if you see it. My foliage needs work and I could do with some better pencils and paper but better ain't really the point. Its on card stock because its a card. :idea:
Matt

enjenjo

You have some talent Matt.

Fatcat is in town so we have been working on his car trailer so he can haul his Chevy down south.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

That's good, Matt. I expect Alice in Wonderland to come walking along. :)
TEAM SMART

kb426

According to Wings Callahan, everybody needs mags. I don't know if this quite qualifies but it sure did make my tool cart better. The original had a blow out. I went googling and found these. In reading reviews, I found I was lucky mine hadn't failed all ready. Numerous posts with the same tool chest had these installed. I'm good for a while. :)
TEAM SMART

58 Yeoman

About three years ago, I bought a hand built FEL for my JD X738 tractor, and it came with a set of four casters mounted on a 'stand' that would attach to the FEL when you removed it, so it would roll around easily. The casters were covered in some kind of rubber/plastic that didn't last long at all, the outer covering just shredded off.

I was at a sale and bought four swivel casters for $5 that fit perfectly; height, width and axle size.  I threw the swivels away and used the wheels which are much better built.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

idrivejunk

My year old big wheeled rollaround stool puked bearing balls on one wheel. Nothing quite as annoying as rolly stool wheels that drag. They're a drag.

KB, I had to wonder if I had mentioned Alice recently when I read your comment. Because recently I listened to the audiobook. Lots of mental pictures in it but I left toadstools and playing cards out of my art. It is a rabbit hole though. First one was a hobbit hole.

I punched up the previous image with a couple additional colors. Lighting also different.

Dad's Lionel is right around a century old and still kickin thanks to him. I was eyeballing five inch gauge Big Boy 4014s... heh... you can probably ride those. I made a card instead. I see model trains are battery and bluetooth now. Man, ozone smell was half the fun.

Merry Christmas, gents. :)
Matt

chimp koose

kb426

Thank you, C. K. and the same from me. :)
TEAM SMART