Garage Tour tomorrow

Started by sirstude, April 10, 2009, 09:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirstude

Tomorrow is our annual garage tour.  We are starting with my friends Fords collection, that Jack saw when he was here.  Buzz has 39 Fords from 1960 on, all muscle motors for the time.  My Olds is going to be on, and here are a couple of pictures from today.  This is the first time I have had the wheels on and I do like them.  The color will be Emerald Green.  Still working on the the Air Ride level pro system.  I need to get it back on the hoist so I can work on the sensors under the car.  This will be the ride height that I am working with.  Remeber this Olds makes the "Big Olds" look the size of a VW.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

purplepickup

Wow, the Olds has come a long ways since the last pictures I saw.  It's going to be a very nice car.  It reminds me a little of Glen's Buick.  Nice era of GM cars.
George

sirstude

Same car as Glen's Buick, except my wheelbase is about half a foot longer.  His car lights my fire, I have lots of pictures of it that I have managed to capture from various places.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

phat rat

Car's looking good Doug. That was some collection he's referring to. That guy has Ford muscle cars that most of us wouldn't know Ford ever built.  Is his/his dads yard coming back or still pretty depleted from all the crushing How's the weather out there now?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

kb426

Where I live, there are no garages tours. We do have feedlots, though. :lol:
TEAM SMART

sirstude

Quote from: "phat rat"That was some collection he's referring to. That guy has Ford muscle cars that most of us wouldn't know Ford ever built.  Is his/his dads yard coming back or still pretty depleted from all the crushing How's the weather out there now?

Yard is still pretty depleted, mostly newer stuff coming in now.  Looks like it is going to be a beautiful sunny day, mid 60's, about time.

Buzz has built his first rat rod now, a junkyard 61 ford wagon with a killer 427 and a 3 on the tree.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

www.theicebreaker.us

HotRodLadyCrusr

Looking GREAT bud!
I'm looking forward to seeing your "Bigger Olds" in person this summer.  Hopefully we can get a few photos of both cars together.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

sirstude

I hope to have it in paint by that time.  At least that is the plan right now.  Looks like we will head home on Sunday after the awards in Spokane, so will be there on Monday for you to stop by.

There were well over 100 people on the tour today, and were blown away by Buzz's collection.  Many had heard of it, very few had ever actually seen the collection.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

www.theicebreaker.us