seeing how the classifieds don't work....

Started by tomslik, March 26, 2009, 05:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomslik

how about i post this?

WANTED! 290/304 amc stuff!4bbl pistons,oem intakes and afbs,heads
needing valve covers/oil pan/frt cover  from any 290-401.
83/4 mopar cener section, 742 or 489 casting, empty is fine, it'll get a spool...and 5.13's
if ya got any of this stuff taking up space, give me a hollar!
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

enjenjo

Useable front covers are about as rare as chicken lips, but they are reproducing them. I'll pass this on to one of my AMC buddies, and see what he can come up with.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

tomslik

Quote from: "enjenjo"Useable front covers are about as rare as chicken lips, but they are reproducing them. I'll pass this on to one of my AMC buddies, and see what he can come up with.

yeah, bulltear has 'em new so i'm not too worried about  that stuff BUT if i find a good used one, i wouldn't turn it down.
i'm gonna run an accusump anyway;)

Danimal

There is a guy in Blissfield Mich named Rick Jones. I think his phone is listed under an A name (Allen?) on Thompson Road. He's got a barn full of AMC stuff (cars, too) I suspect Frank knows him or at least his family. They are all Hudson/AMC-ers.

If I see him, I'll ask.

enjenjo

Quote from: "Danimal"There is a guy in Blissfield Mich named Rick Jones. I think his phone is listed under an A name (Allen?) on Thompson Road. He's got a barn full of AMC stuff (cars, too) I suspect Frank knows him or at least his family. They are all Hudson/AMC-ers.

If I see him, I'll ask.

Yes i know him My buddy may have contacted him too.

phat rat

Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

purplepickup

Quote from: "phat rat"complete 304 w/trans

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/pts/1108068978.html
Tom, that's not far away from me if you're interested.
George

tomslik

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "phat rat"complete 304 w/trans

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/pts/1108068978.html
Tom, that's not far away from me if you're interested.

appreciate it guys,shipping will kill the deal...well, that and 300 bucks for a bunch of stuff i can't use..
i was more thinking if some of you have been stashing amc stuff and want to clean the garage, i might be able to help;)

i DID get an offer from the guy i bought the 69 from, said come get these 304 heads and he sent me home with some nice oem valve covers an a really tough front cover too.
no oil pan though...

enjenjo