Geeez it's a small world (Pep!)

Started by OzRod, June 27, 2004, 11:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OzRod

I was scrolling through a local hot rod web site on Friday and found a ford toploader for sale that looked a good price. So I rang the guy and arranged to take a look. After finding his house ok, walking down the drive way I was greeted a fine example of a 34 Ford and what appeared to be a roadster well under construction. Well after a long friendly chat about the roadster project and a few other things we eventually struck a deal and took the gearbox. After handing over the cash the cheery fellow even carted the geabox up his driveway for me. So after I shook his hand I noticed the licence plate on the 34 read PEP-034 and I thought I know that rod. Later I thought wait.... I know that guy. I remember he told me about his web site too. So a few minutes ago I visited his web page and it mentioned he was a regular on RRT! I just came to me who that friendly chap was........

So G'DAY Pep :b-d:

ps: i haven forgot about the HX steering parts I'll let you know when it's ready to go.

OzRod

hmmm he must be still hiding........?

bcal

Time flies when you\'re no longer young
Brett.

Pep

Yeah Chris...its me alright...I should have asked if you were an  internet rodder, but then I assumed you weren't cause you didn't mention that you were a regular RRT or HIR member and my add didn't seem to ring your bells....most Sydney guys know me as Pep...and regulars here and HIR know me as that as well...and of course the 34 is a big clue....So now we've got that ironed out...I hope the Toploader works out fine in that fine ute of yours...and yeah, keep that HQ stuff we spoke about.... :wink:
See Ya
Pep

OzRod

Sure thing. I have the old gearbox out and waiting on a new clutch. Shouldn't have any problems though. Cya round.