I live so close but didn't get to go  :(

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com
Racing.... Because Baseball, Football, & Basketball
Only Require One Ball..... Gotta Race
  :lol:

Bib_Overalls

Thanks again!  Great pictures of great cars.  I down loaded several pictures to my "idea cars" file.  Gotta say that "thing" on page 2 is mule rear ugly.  Best car is on page 58.  Brown primer Model A coupe with a nice chop.  Now that car really makes a statement.  Wounder what the owner could do with a real steel genuine  32 roadster, one with authentic patina.  Guess we will never know.
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

DRD57

Quote from: "Bib_Overalls"Wounder what the owner could do with a real steel genuine  32 roadster, one with authentic patina.  Guess we will never know.

Is that a prod for an update on my green car?

We're thrashing on it almost every evening. Last night we started on the wiring and fitting the steering column. I'll have an update on the site, with pictures in about a week.

That "thing" on page 2 is a 32 3 window coupe. Don Hofsteder is about 5 years into a 10 year plan to morph the car from a stock 3 window into a streamliner.

enjenjo

QuoteThat "thing" on page 2 is a 32 3 window coupe. Don Hofsteder is about 5 years into a 10 year plan to morph the car from a stock 3 window into a streamliner.

Well, having seen the car in the past, he certainly has it to the "ugly" point. I hope the next version looks better, the last version did.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

beatnik

If I have to explain it to you, You really wouldn?t understand

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "beatnik"Great pics as usual.

Thanks
Gus

How'd you get the large AVATAR?   Big is Beautiful!
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

beatnik

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"How'd you get the large AVATAR?   Big is Beautiful!

Not sure, I'm hosting it on photobucket, and it's the same avatar I use on the HAMB, but it gets sized to fit over there, here it showed up at the actual pic size. I'm gona reduce it so I can read the posts easier
If I have to explain it to you, You really wouldn?t understand

Bruce Dorsi

Quote from: "DRD57"That "thing" on page 2 is a 32 3 window coupe. Don Hofsteder is about 5 years into a 10 year plan to morph the car from a stock 3 window into a streamliner.

One man's dream is another man's nightmare!  ...Or vice-versa!

I find myself drawn to unusual vehicles, but that is too "unusual" for even my tastes!

Thanks again for all the pics, Don. .....You make it possible for us to see cars we would never get to see otherwise.
:b-d:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

Dennis the Menace

Photo Guy: WWW.hotrodhotline.com
Dennis  8)

av8

Oh sure, here we go again . . . "Thanks so much for the neat photos, Don, yada, yada, yada . . ." :lol:

Seriously, guy, you do an exceptionally clear and conscientous job of visually chronicling events you attend. You cover the full spectrum of the cars on hand rather than concentrating on or even biasing your pictures along the lines of your personal likes.  You are on the verge of becoming an institution, and deservedly so.

Just another one of your fans . . .

Thanks so much.

Mike

DRD57

I ususally hear that I'm on the verge of being institutionalized.

Thanks for the comments, they mean a lot coming from someone with your credentials.

I do selectively take pictures though. I don't restrict the selection to cars built in the styles that I like but I do weed out most that I would be embarrased to drive.    

If the car is done well, no matter the style. There's a good chance I'll shoot it. And then there are the specimens that are just too bizarre to pass up. You know, the ones that you say "Oh! Man, so-and -so is NEVER gonna believe this!" SNAP.

river1

Quote from: "DRD57"And then there are the specimens that are just too bizarre to pass up. You know, the ones that you say "Oh! Man, so-and -so is NEVER gonna believe this!" SNAP.

you mean the ones for your magazine :shock:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.