Let me know if you can use it and I'll send it to you

MM64  8)

nope will not fit my sanders.

thanks for looking!

it appears I need a # 05276  or a # 05286 pad  for my d/a  sanders
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

GPster

I found two fenders, radiator mount and a bumper (somewhat creased) for my truck yesterday for $75.00. The fenders are bright red so when I put them on my white truck I'll be able to tell which end is front. The donor vehicle is blocked up with the engine and radiator already removed so me stripping the parts off (my job for that price) will be easier. 2" of snow, still falling, and 25 degree weather will probably keep that from being a today job. Guess I'll polish my body working tools. My log chain has been soaking in oil since it's imersion in the flood of '04. The racks for my hammers were high enough on the wall to keep them safe/dry and all my jack were sitting in the bed of a previous, un-mentioned project. For some reason I seem to think that some people put wax on seldom used tools like this (but I didn't wax a 14' log chain). GPster

MrMopar64

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "MrMopar64"Crosley
Here's what I got..... 3M hookit disc pad #05781
fits tools with 5 fastening screws
for use with 8in diameter hookit discs

Let me know if you can use it and I'll send it to you

MM64  8)

nope will not fit my sanders.

thanks for looking!

it appears I need a # 05276  or a # 05286 pad  for my d/a  sanders

Ok.... Well back on the shelf it goes.... :lol:

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com
Racing.... Because Baseball, Football, & Basketball
Only Require One Ball..... Gotta Race
  :lol:

wayne petty

this is one of my handy body work tools....    

when i worked at the last shop... i made a parts run....   the body man was trying to straighten a bumper reinforcement with a sledge hammer...  he had been swinging at it for a minute or so when i left... he was still pounding on it when i got back... i yelled across the street as i got out of the car, "DO YOU NEED A BIGGER HAMMER?"     he nodded yes... i got into the trunk of my car and pulled out this monster...  his eyes almost popped out.. i handed it to him...  it took two swings to straighten out the reinforcement...

i took it back from him.. leaned it against my rollaway..  he was just standing there looking at it... kinda drooling...    it has been in the family for over 60 years...  so i picked it up... and put it back in the car trunk...  the disappointed look on his face spelled out what he was thinking ...

Mikej

Its nice that they had a DVD instructions with that BFH :lol:

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Mikej"Its nice that they had a DVD instructions with that BFH :lol:

that ol Wayne thinks of everything.

:lol:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)