Here we go again

Started by Bob K, February 14, 2004, 09:30:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob K

I'm just betting that I screwed up the Avatar thing and will have to have George help me.

B :lol: B

I was right as usual, how do I cut that picture down to size, it is on picturetrail ?????

B :?: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

slocrow

Hi Bob; Obviously it has to be reduced. It's going to look pretty tight with small objects. Anyway, look under "Avatar" posting in this heading where there's an offer by Cuda66273 to downsize a pic so that it will fit....Frank

http://www.roddingroundtable.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

enjenjo

QuoteME, MAKE A MISTAKE           You gotta be kidding.

Bob

What can I say Bob? LOL
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

purplepickup

Quote from: "Faat Rod"I'm just betting that I screwed up the Avatar thing and will have to have George help me.

I reduced it for you so it will work as an avatar but it doesn't show much detail.    It might be ok tho....it's up to you.  Fat Cat would like to keep avatars no larger than 80 x 80 for obvious reasons. :lol:

I like your shop addition.  :shock:  You emailed me the pics but I'll bet people here would like to see what you've done to your shop. (hint, hint)
George

phat rat

Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Bob K

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "Faat Rod"I'm just betting that I screwed up the Avatar thing and will have to have George help me.

I reduced it for you so it will work as an avatar but it doesn't show much detail.    It might be ok tho....it's up to you.  Fat Cat would like to keep avatars no larger than 80 x 80 for obvious reasons. :lol:

I like your shop addition.  :shock:  You emailed me the pics but I'll bet people here would like to see what you've done to your shop. (hint, hint)

Hey George, I can't find the pic's I emailed to you, if you still have them, post them for me please. I don't know what the heck I did with them.
Thanks.

B 8) B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Dolly

And to think not only did Carps work out the Avatar deal all by himself, he even figured out how to post picturs in the main text.

Bob, you've really let the side down on this one.   :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.