home made brake adapter

Started by enjenjo, November 10, 2008, 11:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

On Fatcat's Chevy, we are using a Ford F150 master cylinder, on a Mustang booster, under the floor. I needed some adapters to hook up the lines for a remote fill, so I turned these on the lathe. These get a tubing bib for 5/16" tubing to the reservoir.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

sirstude

Great minds think alike, that is exactly what I did on my Studebaker when I built it.  I also milled out a reservoir that mounted on the firewall.  That was the total projects that I made when I took an adult ed machining class while they still offered it here.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

El Jefe

Quote from: "sirstude"Great minds think alike, that is exactly what I did on my Studebaker when I built it.  I also milled out a reservoir that mounted on the firewall.  That was the total projects that I made when I took an adult ed machining class while they still offered it here.

Doug

El Jefe

Quote from: "sirstude"Great minds think alike, that is exactly what I did on my Studebaker when I built it.  I also milled out a reservoir that mounted on the firewall.  That was the total projects that I made when I took an adult ed machining class while they still offered it here.

Doug