Going to be scarce for a while, that 5-10's thing

Started by Fat Cat, June 16, 2004, 10:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fat Cat

I start a new job on Monday that will take me away from the internet during the day for the next 2 weeks then I will be working a graveyard shift, 5 days a week 10 hours a day after that. So I am going to be scarce for some time. No worry I will be around and I have people to keep an eye on things here for me. So don't worry about this place it will be here for some time to come.

If you have any questions that need my attention please feel free to email me.

rooster

Quote from: "Fat Cat"I start a new job on Monday that will take me away from the internet during the day for the next 2 weeks then I will be working a graveyard shift, 5 days a week 10 hours a day after that. So I am going to be scarce for some time. No worry I will be around and I have people to keep an eye on things here for me. So don't worry about this place it will be here for some time to come.

If you have any questions that need my attention please feel free to email me.

good deal FatCat, make the best of it!

HotRodLadyCrusr

No internet.... graveyard shift......  I got it!  Male stripper!!!   :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Bruce Dorsi

Congrats on your new job, Frank!

I hope it works out well for you!

~~~~Bruce
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

Fat Cat

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"No internet.... graveyard shift......  I got it!  Male stripper!!!   :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Close

I'm a fluffer :shock:

river1

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"No internet.... graveyard shift......  I got it!  Male stripper!!!   :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Close

well who better then you?

no one else qualifies. :roll:

good on ya hope it stays in business longer then the last one.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

WZ JUNK

Congratulations.

Not being at Indy did cost you money but I will make it up to you.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

SKR8PN

Close

Forgive my,I have led a very sheltered life.........what is a "fluffer"????
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

SKR8PN

Oh ya.......congrats on the new job,I think.............

Fat Cat

Quote from: "SKR8PN"Forgive my,I have led a very sheltered life.........what is a "fluffer"????

Probably the lowest form of employment within the * industry. To find out more just google search "what is a "fluffer""

GPster

I don't have "Google". The "Best of the Web" wants to know if I'm older tham 18 before it will tell me. Is this the job where you'll still have your father telling you how it's supposed to be done? (one of the mysteries of "chat"). GPster

purplepickup

I'm a ... :shock:
Now I've got to deal with that mental image everytime I see you.  :?

Seriously tho, is the new job the wrenching job we talked about?  Good luck and may you have many busted knuckles :wink:
George

"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Sean

Quote from: "GPster"I don't have "Google". The "Best of the Web" wants to know if I'm older tham 18 before it will tell me. Is this the job where you'll still have your father telling you how it's supposed to be done? (one of the mysteries of "chat"). GPster

Here 'ya go GPster, I cut this off a movie review that I found on Google....

"On * movie sets, the "fluffer" is the crew person who... helps the male star "stay in character." Still don't know what I mean? The fluffer helps him "stay in the mood." Don't quite get my drift? The fluffer "puts air in his tires." Get it? Get it?"

SKR8PN

OH.......MY......GAWD.................That ,is mental picture, that will burn your retinas :lol:  :lol: