Benchrace.com vol2

Started by DRD57, October 03, 2008, 03:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRD57

Roadstar

Once again I enjoyed the text and the pics. Being a guitar player myself the Billy Gibbons and Enzo pics are great. The is one lucky kid.

Good reading and contributions by some very notible people and great photos by  the Legendary Don Dillard. How can you go wrong spending some computer time at this site.

Okiedokie

I like it. Sounds like Enzo is quite the young man. Good issue, looking forward to the next one. Joe

Canuck

Great work.  Better reading than anything at the news stand.

Keep it up.

Canuck
My 30 Coupe build, with a Nailhead and fenders
  UPDATED JUNE 26, 2017
http://chevelle406.wordpress.com/

phat46

Great read! I like the personalization of the articles...and that copper coupe does strange things to me..in a good way!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

RottenRodney

Thanks, yous guys... Yawl's very kind...   8)

notyourwife

VERY GOOD read...keep up the great work. Can't wait to see whats in store for us in the future. 8)

GPster

I enjoyed both 1 & 2 and I would only offer one suggestion. When you write a story about an old vehicle seeing new life you do an excellent job of the powertrain changes over the years but I certainly miss not getting a list of what Pete Eastwood used to put his truck together. Is their any plan to do a history on him? I think that '32 sedan he threw together years ago spiked my interest in what he'd come up with next and I only caught slight mention of that "T" he had that was like a clone of Henry's 999. GPster

RottenRodney

Quote from: "GPster"I enjoyed both 1 & 2 and I would only offer one suggestion. When you write a story about an old vehicle seeing new life you do an excellent job of the powertrain changes over the years but I certainly miss not getting a list of what Pete Eastwood used to put his truck together. Is their any plan to do a history on him? I think that '32 sedan he threw together years ago spiked my interest in what he'd come up with next and I only caught slight mention of that "T" he had that was like a clone of Henry's 999. GPster
This is the kind of stuff we really appreciate. We need to know how we're doin' for yas. Suggestion noted.

Thanks

RR