Cheapest Gas

Started by Carnut, July 28, 2008, 07:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnut

FOX news is reporting that Wichita, Ks. has lowest gas prices in the country at $3.61/gal.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,391921,00.html

Woohoo!!

Today it's even cheaper here.

http://www.wichitagasprices.com/

houston54

Filled up the Suburban for $3.749 on Sat AM and then got $3.509 Sunday PM when I filled up the Camry.  No discount cards involved.

enjenjo

Bought gas in Beavercreek Ohio yesterday for $3.529. On the way home saw gas for $3.439 north of Lima Ohio.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

papastoyss

Wonder if the Louisville gas dealers will have a "temporary" price increase  like they did 2 yrs. ago for NSRA Nats? I don't know about last year as I didn't go, but you can bet I'll fill up before I get to Louisville this year.
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

Uncle Bob

You guys are doing well...........I'm in Vegas right now and while it's been going down the past week the best I've seen is 3.99.9
Luck occurs when preparation and opportunity meet.

HotRodLadyCrusr

I was in Salina, KS for the KKOA Leadsled Spectatular and fuel was $3.68.  I thought that was pretty good considering it was 30 cents more in Detroit when we left on Thursday.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

unklian

$1.29 a liter here, which is around $5.16 for an American gallon.  :shock:

Jbird

I saw it for $4.13 here in Sacramento this am. I think maybe you guys in middle America are getting an inferior quality of gas. That would esplain the  big $$$ difference, well, it's either that or California is just taxing the fuxx out of us.   Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

kb426

I paid $3.60 in Great Bend on the way to Salina saturday.
TEAM SMART

zzford

Gas in this area of South Florida seems to be averaging about $3.99 per gallon. I guess it's this high because everyone knows that Floridians are rich.

Flipper

$3.49 at the truck stops at exit 2 in Kentucky today !!!!

n.c.rodder

Just dropped to $3.99 this weekend in northern Michigan. I look forward to road trips - gas is always cheaper when we leave Michigan. :shock:

Mike
Till we meet - On the street