O/T This ones for the dogs.

Started by 34ford, June 09, 2004, 12:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

34ford

Thought you guys with the dogs might want to pass this on to your canines

58 Yeoman

Hey....I'd better watch out for that dog down the street. He's been pretty quiet lately. :lol:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Bib_Overalls

In this part of the country dogs do three things;  sleep on the porch, sleep under the porch, and chase raccoons.  Sometimes the raccoons chase back.  In fact Bandit Racer, one of my raccoon acquaintances, is building a rod for the specific purpose of chasing dogs.
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

Bruce Dorsi

Cool pics, Bib!

Years ago, I had the pleasure of raising two young, orphaned, raccoons.   .....It really made me appreciate the high intellect of these critters!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

Bib_Overalls

Rodding friend James Taylor has adopted the little feller.  He and a couple of others were found abandoned.  I understand they make good pets if they are raised up from kits.  A lot like cats but more loving.
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

enjenjo

Quote from: "Bib_Overalls"Rodding friend James Taylor has adopted the little feller.  He and a couple of others were found abandoned.  I understand they make good pets if they are raised up from kits.  A lot like cats but more loving.

Until they become adults, they can get mean then unless they are neutered. We had one years ago too. He lived in the barn until he died of old age.

We had a pet sparrow too, hand raised it from a chick. It stayed around for about a year, you could call it, and it would fly down and land on your shoulder.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

autocol

i lived out in the country near eugene oregon a while back, and there were raccoons in abundance...

one of them found the cat flap one day, and i swear to god he deliberately destroyed everything he could find. EVERY single box/tub/jar/bag of food was torn out of the pantry and strewn across the floor, it was an absolute disaster area!

now, back home in oz, i've got brush-tail possums to contend with. don't get me wrong, mind you, i'm quite an animal lover and usually enjoy the company of furry-fellas, but recently (when i sealed the roof and basement of my house to possum-proof them) one of them ate through the paper i have sealing the cabin of my car in the shed (mid-respray) and starting living under the drivers seat!!! AAARGHH!

if i wasn't so nice i'd kill the little son-of-a...