lotsa pictures

Started by DRD57, June 08, 2004, 09:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRD57

I finally got some new ftp software and got caught up on updating my site with pictures from recent events.

Antique Nationals, NHRA Museum Twilight Cruise, Paso Robles, Inland MoPars, NHRA Western Nationals, and some more pictures of the GMC flame job. Enjoy.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "DRD57"I finally got some new ftp software and got caught up on updating my site with pictures from recent events.

Antique Nationals, NHRA Museum Twilight Cruise, Paso Robles, Inland MoPars, NHRA Western Nationals, and some more pictures of the GMC flame job. Enjoy.

Like the new avatar, Don.

jon g

Quote from: "DRD57"I finally got some new ftp software and got caught up on updating my site with pictures from recent events.

Hey Don,
Just got done looking at your new stuff. Really liked the pix from the Antique Nats and Paso. I'm here in the hinterlands where I can't see much of that up close and personal. What a blast!! I haven't been on your site since I ran across it on at the Fordbarn quite some time ago. This time I have your site on my "favorites" list. Also I think your "real hot rods" article is excellent philosophy and I agree totally. I'm also glad to see kids taking an interest in cars.
Thanks for sharing,
Jon G

river1

Quote from: "DRD57"some more pictures of the GMC flame job. Enjoy.

how many times did you look it over til you were sure you didn't miss any tips. :P

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Slick 50

Thanks, Don.

Great coverage as usual.

I only looked at the pics of Paso so far, but what a blast that must have been. I like the 55 Ford wagon and the 55 Fairlane (I think), and what a colorful 61(?) Caddy convert. El Jefe's '57 Caddy and another one look nearly like twins (from the pics). Quite a few nicely done Caddys.

I'm trying to decide how much trim I'm going to remove from mine and those two really look good with nearly all of it gone. Vicki thinks differently, however, but what else is new?

The workmanship on that inliner roadster (?) on page 15 is remarkable!
Talk about raising the bar.
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

Gilles

Thanks Don,

Too much pictures to see all!

:lol: Gilles :lol:

beatnik

Very cool pics Don, Thanks
If I have to explain it to you, You really wouldn?t understand

DRD57

Quote from: "river1"
how many times did you look it over til you were sure you didn't miss any tips. :P

later jim

I didn't look over it at all. That was Sam's job.  :lol:

If you look at the sequence of pictures closely you'll notice that the purple tips actually got smaller as we got closer to the end.

They were too big at first so I sprayed some more of the darker orange to shorten them up right before I shot the clear.