New member.

Started by tfeverfred, June 04, 2008, 10:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tfeverfred

So, time went by and my dream seemed to begin to fade away. Then, I noticed that guys were starting to build more simple looking hot rods. $10,000 for chrome and a $10,000 paint job had given away to a simpler style of build. So with that thought, I ordered my bare frame from Total Performance.

It has taken me a year and a half to reach my goal, but she is finally on the road!

tfeverfred

Her name is Miss behavin'. I'm running a stock 305 SBC that I got from a junkyard and went through. The tranny is a 350 Turbo. The body is a CCR unit and the rear is out of a '96 Chevy S-10. I just got her legal a couple weeks ago and have been driving the wheels off her ever since! :D

Here is a pic of her after she got some new rear rubber. I tried to recycle the rubber I had been leaving in the street from my test drives, but it was not happening!

tfeverfred

Okay, for some reason my pics aren't showing up. Let me try again.

tfeverfred

Okay, I'm still getting the message that I have not met the criterior. can someone help me out? :(  :oops:

enjenjo

There is a time requirement too. I believe it's 7 days. Sorry about that, but it's necessary to keep out the spam.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Danimal

Nice try on the multi posts. I fogot about the time restriction.

You could post them on a Flickr or Photobucket or whatever and code the link and we could see it.

Welcome none the less.

Enjoy your year round driving with Vance! :shock:

tfeverfred

Okay, let me try this again.

Ahhhhh. Success! So there she is. Her name is Miss Behavin' and the ricers in are now keeping a very low profile in my neighborhood! :lol:

UGLY OLDS

QuoteAhhhhh. Success! So there she is. Her name is Miss Behavin' and the ricers in are now keeping a very low profile in my neighborhood! :lol:
[/quote]

NEAT T Fred....I like it .. :D  Hay Vance...You should build something like that.. :idea:  Neat little car   :!:

Bob.... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"
QuoteAhhhhh. Success! So there she is. Her name is Miss Behavin' and the ricers in are now keeping a very low profile in my neighborhood! :lol:

NEAT T Fred....I like it .. :D  Hay Vance...You should build something like that.. :idea:  Neat little car   :!:

Bob.... :wink:[/quote]

it would prolly be cheaper to go with a 'glas T bucket body, rather than try to get replacement tin for the C-cab......'specially with the price of steel these days........... :shock:  :x

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Ohio Blue Tip

Nice T, when I had one, I put 30,000 miles on it in 3 summers.  Drive the snot out of it! 8)
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

bucketmouth

Nice looking bucket,it's good to have another bucket owner on here.
I've got a few rods but driving my bucket is a lot more fun than the others.
Welcome to the site.
I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.