Rod and Custom

Started by sirstude, May 28, 2008, 06:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirstude

Just came home and there was the new Rod and Custom sitting on the table.  Did a quick read through in the reading room and congradulations to Denise and Charlie.  Might have missed some others, since it was just a quick glance.  Sure nice article on Charlie's RPU.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

HotRodLadyCrusr

Thanks bud, appreciate the kudos.  It's certainly been a whirlwind month as far as ink goes.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

I took a look last night, congratulations to both of you on the coverage.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

It's nice to get a little recognition. Seems like the circle of friends is getting a lot of ink...or maybe I just know a lot more people these days.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Danimal

There are several HAMB/RRT folks in there this month and quite a few cars I've seen over the last few years. Nice to see the core is shifting away from only CA cars.

The last one I saw a big write up on was just after Billetproof 2 years ago and I'd met the owner. IMHO he was an * so it is nice to recognize cars and drivers from people I LIKE!

UGLY OLDS

Great ink...Neat photo's too...Congrats guys  :!:  :!:

Bob.... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****