Ben gay

Started by Bugpac, April 14, 2008, 10:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugpac

Am i officially old because i am using ben gay? :D  this stuff is wicked, been layed out all day with stomach flue, and every joint in my body is acking, cant get comfortable etc, this ben gay is some wicked stuff, lol...
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

phat rat

I hereby appoint you our

OFFICIAL OLD FART
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Next time your at teh store pick up a product called Sports Creme.  It's in a green tube and works just like BenGay without that smell.

Hope you feel better soon.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Grandadeo

Pass some of that stuff over here.  Fell off a ladder today while painting the garage.  It was only about a six foot fall but I landed on an extension ladder lying on the ground.  Nothing broken, just several good scapes and bruises and my left leg is real sore.  The hot tub sure felt good tonight.  

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

phat rat

Lee, glad to hear you're Ok. But remember we don't bounce as well as we used to.

Leonard, take care of yourself. You're needed as the closest one to Dave in order to harass him in person
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Jokester

I fell off a thirty foot ladder once and didn't get hurt.  Of course I just fell off of the second step.   :lol:
To the world you\'re just one person; but to one person, you might be the world.

enjenjo

I fell off the top  of a truck one time. Backwards :shock:  Onto a steel plate. :shock:  It still hurts when it's damp. :shock:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

zzford

Quote from: "Grandadeo"Pass some of that stuff over here.  Fell off a ladder today while painting the garage.  It was only about a six foot fall but I landed on an extension ladder lying on the ground.  Nothing broken, just several good scapes and bruises and my left leg is real sore.  The hot tub sure felt good tonight.  

Lee
I fell off the wagon a few times.

Dave

Quote from: "zzford"
Quote from: "Grandadeo"Pass some of that stuff over here.  Fell off a ladder today while painting the garage.  It was only about a six foot fall but I landed on an extension ladder lying on the ground.  Nothing broken, just several good scapes and bruises and my left leg is real sore.  The hot tub sure felt good tonight.  

Lee
I fell off the wagon a few times.

rehab is for quitters..  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave

GPster

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Next time your at teh store pick up a product called Sports Creme.  It's in a green tube and works just like BenGay without that smell.
You've used them both? Does that put you in the "Old Sport" catagory? GPster

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "GPster"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Next time your at teh store pick up a product called Sports Creme.  It's in a green tube and works just like BenGay without that smell.
You've used them both? Does that put you in the "Old Sport" catagory? GPster

Older then I want to admit sweetie. :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

unklian

Quote from: "Bugpac"this ben gay is some wicked stuff, lol...

You are not supposed to drink it.   :shock:  :D  :wink:

Dave

When i first read this I really thought he was coming out cause I know that sometimes his spelling suffers..  :wink:
Dave :arrow:

EMSjunkie

Don't use it on your Hemmroids :shock:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

tomslik

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Don't use it on your Hemmroids :shock:

Vance