car haulers

Started by Inprimer, March 07, 2008, 10:59:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inprimer

It's been almost 3 weeks since my car arrived from NY to AZ. Its also been an unbelievable whirlwind of activity trying to close on our NY house,  fly in for 4 days to settle with attys , pack last minute stuff etc. anyway, I want to highly recommend this car movers. Western Distributing Trans. Corp If anyone needs more info such as phone# etc contact me. The car arrived safely here in Az after about 5 days, they had other stops to make to keep the truck full and thus making $$. The total cost was $1200.00 The only "trouble" we encountered was NOT the company but a middleman that was trying to add an extra $100.00 . the original carrier had to bow out due to transp difficulties and we were reffered to the above company, in the mean time the Middleman stated that the extra $100 that the original trans guy would not be refunded also he stated that the charge card would not be billed until the car was picked up well you know the rest. In the meantime my wife got a hold of the super at the middleman's office and after tearing him a new * got our money back ( $100) Its been real rough living here with a convert (compared  to NY) I drive it every day instead of 100 days a year.PS the truck was totally enclosed  and the "other" cars on this run was a Lamborghini, a Rolls and a Porche, my car looked like a refugee on that load it was kinda funny, but the driver said he had more fun with that car than the pedigree on the truck I let him drive it around the block and he founf out it will do a 360 with no problem.

Grandadeo

Glad you and the vert are together again.  Nothing like it.  I was out in the roadster this morning and I'm going for another quick run before some afternoon showers move in.  Did you ever run into B-O-B??

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

Inprimer

Quote from: "Grandadeo"Glad you and the vert are together again.  Nothing like it.  I was out in the roadster this morning and I'm going for another quick run before some afternoon showers move in.  Did you ever run into B-O-B??

Lee
not yet, just got back from the tundra, signed off on the house and also froze my * off. My wife said they are expecting 6" more in and more cold........ jeese I miss rochester.....not