Started by Fift4fe, March 05, 2008, 11:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fift4fe

Nice article in the Detroit News

Good Luck

www.detroitnews.com
OVER!
OVER?

Did we say it was over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

CQQL33

Way to go Denise.....I can remember when I first met you and saw the "big olds", it was nothing like it is now.     You've come a long way babe !!!

Grandadeo

I was pretty sure that wasn't Denise practicing her gymnastics.  Took me a minute to find the article.  Way to go Denise.  Nice article, surprisingly accurate for a news paper article.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

bucketmouth

Congratulations Denise it's always nice to see one's own car in the local paper. Over the next couple of months you'll find out how many people read it when they say "hey I saw your car in the paper"

Oh is this so true but sad.
Quoteabout 1,000 vehicles with more sparkling chrome than all of the mass-produced cars last year.
I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.

enjenjo

Nice article. You are famous.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

jaybee

That's an awesome picture of Big Olds.  Any way to get a high res copy?
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

57larry

a nice group effort building the car

river1

Quote from: "jaybee"That's an awesome picture of Big Olds.  Any way to get a high res copy?

FYI denise, the fish wrap i work will sell the pics from the photo shoot, even the out takes. the last photographer i talked to was shooting with a 12 megapixel camera :shock:

hope the car shows well.
wish i could have been there.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

SKR8PN

Quote from: "CQQL33"Way to go Denise.....I can remember when I first met you and saw the "big olds", it was nothing like it is now.     You've come a long way babe !!!

HEY!! THAT shot was taken in my driveway!! :lol:  :lol:
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

reborn55

Congrats Denise--well deserved.  Nice write up

CQQL33

That's right slick......I am glad your memory is till working......remember the cook out..............and the food was great as was the company........   I remember it was cold that day and that "crazy lady" drove down from Michigan, TOPLESS !!!!
The last picture is or my car.......

Husker

Very good article and the car flat out rocks! Congratulations on a job well done!

Now I need to go kick 40 in the *, I offered to run over with him this year lol.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Thanks guys for all the kind compliments.  It's been a whilwind of activty around here the last couple of weeks.  Many interviews with different papers and mag and photographers coming out.  I think the article in Detroit News was the best written.  Here's some links to some others that came out the last couple of days here in the Metro Detroit area.

Detroit Free Press
http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008803060336

Livonia Observer
http://finelinedetroit.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080306/NEWS10/803060513/1027

The Detroit Auto Scene's website is down so I can't get the link right now.

Yesterday at the Autorama got the opportunity to hang out and chat with Charlie Chops, Ohio Blue Tip, SloCrow and Joe and talked to Enjenjo on the phone.  Got a group staying at my place again and 7 guys at my folks place as well.  We're getting ready to meet for Breakfast then head down to Cobo then to the GM Heritage Center then back to Cobo for the rest of the day/evening.

Sure wish you all could be here.  This is the grand-daddy of them all.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Carps

Way to go Denise, the big multi media star.

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Thanks guys for all the kind compliments.
Does this mean us ordinary people will need to get permission to talk to you next time we're in town?

Quotetalked to Enjenjo on the phone.
That's the best way to do it, too hardf not to laugh so hard it hurts  if you have to do it face to face  :wink:

QuoteGot 7 guys staying at my place again
Good to see you never give up.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

QuoteSure wish you all could be here.
Sounds like more fun than I could handle.  

Maybe later in the year when you've gotten rid of all those blokes, although Mrs Carps still wants to know why you were nekkid at Bonneville.   :wink:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.