Started by Glen, May 30, 2004, 09:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glen

A little off topic but proud none the less  

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

river1

lookin good glen!!

i don't consider a cool looking bike off topic at all, we have alot of bike enthusiests (sp?) on here.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

tomslik

Quote from: "Glen"A little off topic but proud none the less  

seat looks a might uncomfortable....talk about skid marks in yer shorts....;)

looks good, do it have a/c?;)
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

purplepickup

According to all of us that like all things mechanical........THAT ain't off topic :shock:

Cool bike.   Fenders, seat and paint will really define the look.  Decisions.....decisions....
George

Glen

Thanks for the compliments, the rear fender wasnt ready on Friday when I picked up the frame and two tanks, but the shop knew I was more worried about getting the frame back so I could mock up the motor and trans.  There will be no front fender and no front brake, to keep it extra clean.  I also plan to make my own foot controls.

The game plan is Pagan gold bass boat metal flake from Donnie on the HAMB, he owns Imperial Customs in Ca.

I agree....Hot Rods and Hot Bikes....Like peanut butter and Jelly! My brother-in-law just opened a custom bike shop....Told my wife I really feel obligated to contribute to a family business....so far she's not biting :roll:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

river1

Quote from: "Crosley"I'd like to see you use a front brake.  There are some trick lookin disc setups.  A single disc would add to the stopping power if needed

yea what he said. we kinda like havin you around.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Glen

I know, Im going to try it without the front brake but if it doesnt stop I may have to add one later.  I dont want to run any hand clutch or brake levers, with an internal throttle so the handle bars will look like a bicycle.

Dirk35

Looks super Glen! Thanks for sharing.

Far as brakes, Id be dead if I didnt have front brakes on my old crothc rocket. I had to sell it though, I could go slow when on it! yours is a cruiser, its a whole different story.