Quick Change Tool Post

Started by Dusty, February 20, 2008, 05:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dusty

For anyone that's interested, Enco has their Phase II Quick Change, tool posts on sale this week for $89.95...
My little brother ordered 2 sets, and is gonna give one to his big brother...YeeeeeHaaa..

http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INSRIT?DCMP=EMC-1391291&PMAKA=505-2253
Benny Rhoads
Orange,  Texas
THE SECOND MOUSE GETS THE CHEESE

Bugpac

I have used that qc before, it is a good buy....I have a qc for a 16-20 swing lathe if anyone is real interested... :D  I have a 6" kurt vice as well, and some lathe chucks... :D
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

CQQL33

Funnyl you guys are talking about lathe's....    I have been looking for a deal (cheap) on a use-able metal lathe.    One of you folks would not happen to know of one somewhere.......useable anc cheap (?).    If it is not in too bad of shape I may be able to fixit up a bit.   Not looking for junk but something I can set up and use.   If you know of anything let me know and I will follow up.

Bugpac

Pm me i got one in the garage....And im not to awfully far away, 500 bones...

Dave

Quote from: "CQQL33"Funnyl you guys are talking about lathe's....    I have been looking for a deal (cheap) on a use-able metal lathe.    One of you folks would not happen to know of one somewhere.......useable anc cheap (?).    If it is not in too bad of shape I may be able to fixit up a bit.   Not looking for junk but something I can set up and use.   If you know of anything let me know and I will follow up.

Been in the tool and die business most of my life and i dont have room for a lathe or id have that and a Bridgeport in a heart beat . Anyone wanna buy a roadster so i can add on to the garage  :?:  :?:  :?: Thats on the list also.. If im gonna retire and build hot rods i need room and tools.. Or is that equipment  :?: I have everything else..
Dave  :wink:  :arrow:

Bugpac

Man, i feel like im spamming.... :D

500 bux...