This is interesting

Started by Dave, February 04, 2008, 07:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugpac

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "Bugpac"Hate to say it, but ill sell ya all of that for 11000... :D  And i still will be making money...

Well you better get busy .. Id stock a couple cause if you can really do it for 11 k your gonna sell a bunch lil buddy  :lol:  :lol: . Now dont forget he says stainless axle but it may be chrome with stainless hair pins and stuff .. Big money. I dont like the rearend and i cant tell if i like the way its mounted or not. The big downside of this car is like charlie said the paint would be junk before you finished the car..
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

ya i didnt see the stainless at first, that would add to it...
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

Dave

Quote from: "Bugpac"
Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "Bugpac"Hate to say it, but ill sell ya all of that for 11000... :D  And i still will be making money...

Well you better get busy .. Id stock a couple cause if you can really do it for 11 k your gonna sell a bunch lil buddy  :lol:  :lol: . Now dont forget he says stainless axle but it may be chrome with stainless hair pins and stuff .. Big money. I dont like the rearend and i cant tell if i like the way its mounted or not. The big downside of this car is like charlie said the paint would be junk before you finished the car..
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

ya i didnt see the stainless at first, that would add to it...

I can still see you making money though... You just need to get one ready so you have a show and tell.. Do it right and it will prolly sell at the first swap meet you hit.. If and when I get the roadster done I may be interested in one as long as mine sells..  I still want to add on to the garage then ill be looking for something to build.
Dave :arrow:

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "chimp koose"I cant tell if the car is blue or purple .HEY VANCE a little help here!

I'm going with blue.

you color-blind monkeys wouldn't know the difference anyway :roll:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "chimp koose"I cant tell if the car is blue or purple .HEY VANCE a little help here!

I'm going with blue.

you color-blind monkeys wouldn't know the difference anyway :roll:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Vance

It looks to me like the washington blue that for had.. its not purple thats for sure..
dave