Tuesday night thrash

Started by Dave, January 29, 2008, 05:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

So now your gonna ask what how and why..Well last night I changed Sues oil and ran the harley for a bit so I could really tear into things tonite. I also boxed up the bottom seat cover so ezboy interiors can pick it up.. So tonite..
Ha Ha  :lol:  Took the dog and the cat to the vet .. While I was there I got some meds for msuguydon and jbird.. They have parting lines on em though and i think they are clear coated.. :lol:  :lol:  Ya ya i know .. But * its tuesday.. I did open the garage and get the package out for will call tomorrow? Hopefully ezboy interiors got everything in place.. Oh ya the harley really sounded good the other night.. It was like 45 today and the high tomorrow is gonna be 12. :evil:
Dave :lol:  :arrow:

kb426

The weather here is about that good. Yesterday it was 70 with 60 mph wind. Today it was 40 and 40 mph wind. Tomorrow may be 50 and the next is cold and snowy again. The weekend is so so at this time so I may get a little more work done. Or I may go drive my hot rod.  :lol:
TEAM SMART

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "kb426"The weather here is about that good. Yesterday it was 70 with 60 mph wind. Today it was 40 and 40 mph wind. Tomorrow may be 50 and the next is cold and snowy again. The weekend is so so at this time so I may get a little more work done. Or I may go drive my hot rod.  :lol:

Don't ya just love it :x

same kinda weather we are having down here

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "kb426"The weather here is about that good. Yesterday it was 70 with 60 mph wind. Today it was 40 and 40 mph wind. Tomorrow may be 50 and the next is cold and snowy again. The weekend is so so at this time so I may get a little more work done. Or I may go drive my hot rod.  :lol:

Don't ya just love it :x

same kinda weather we are having down here

Vance

Don't push it....The Ugly Olds has all season tires & one hell of a heater for a reason.......And yes..It's been in the snow before... :twisted:  :twisted:  :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Rayvyn

Quote from: jusjunkSo now your gonna ask what how and why..Well last night I changed Sues oil.

Why?
She got another 3000 miles on her already since the last one... :?:

I ain't gonna ask where the filter goes... :wink:  ~:)  :D

I'm outta here... :0-0
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

UGLY OLDS

Gee...I thought it best to leave that one alone....... :?  :?  :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****