Over at a friends yesterday

Started by sirstude, January 24, 2008, 06:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirstude

My buddy finally blew the dust off his Deuce and says he is going to get going on it again.  It has looked like this for the last 2 years.  And yes, the color is final.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

EMSjunkie

Why would anybody wanna finish a P.O.S. like that :(

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Not to be a a richard.. But... Is the rear axle not centered in the wheel wells  :?:  Something just stirkes as being off here but :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  It can be fixed .. Nice wheels too .
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

sirstude

The rear wheels are actually centered, just the angle I took it from.
The wheels ar 12x16 and that seems to cause that off center illusion, plus he has to jack the shocks down a bit, just put them on out of the box.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

kb426

I'm glad he got started again. It's sad to me when someone looses their enthusiasm before they get done.
TEAM SMART

sirstude

What's really bad, is right behind me when I am taking the picture is a 31 Model A pickup that is just a bit farther along than the Duece, and has been sitting for 3 years.  And next to that is a 39 Ford Deluxe coupe that he took out for the first time in about 15 years in October.  Still needs the front kick panels, front carpet, and some air conditioning work.  Just cannot get him off of center.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

www.theicebreaker.us

phat rat

Sounds like he has a nice collection
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

phat46

So, that's how ya keep a shop so nice and neat, don't do any work in it!  :D  Nice cars, I'm jealous! I'm even jealous of all the models or die casts he has in the cases! I have to keep mine in the basement....

sirstude

Jack,

That is the guy I wanted to take you down to when you were here, but he was out of town.  The stuff I talked about is just a small part of his collection, unfortunately, most are just sitting and not done.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

www.theicebreaker.us

Jbird

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Why would anybody wanna finish a P.O.S. like that :(

Vance

Are you and Dave related? I think Team Smart should change your names to 'richard noggin1' and 'richard noggin 2'.

Thats the same color I used on my 68 pickup. I guarantee the most asked question he'll hear is "What color you gonna paint it?"
            J 8) bird
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

phat rat

Doug that would have been great to see.  Jbird, they are twins seperated at birth. :shock:  The folks couldn't stand the thought of raising them together.  :P
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Jbird"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Why would anybody wanna finish a P.O.S. like that :(

Vance

Are you and Dave related? I think Team Smart should change your names to 'richard noggin1' and 'richard noggin 2'.

J 8) bird

I guess you don't understand sarcasm :roll:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "phat rat"Jbird, they are twins seperated at birth. :shock:  The folks couldn't stand the thought of raising them together.  :P

seperate bodies, one mind :shock:  :lol:

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

enjenjo

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "phat rat"Jbird, they are twins seperated at birth. :shock:  The folks couldn't stand the thought of raising them together.  :P

seperate bodies, one mind :shock:  :lol:

Actually, 1/4 mind, they only had half a mind to begin with. When Dave breathes, Vance gets a blank look on his face.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

TEAM SMART