Any Plans for another Build day??

Started by KustomLincolnLady, May 27, 2004, 10:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepickup

Quote from: "enjenjo"We are going to be working tomorrow, sunday,  on the trailer.

I'm planning to be there around 10ish.  I'll bring the fiberglass resin and some chopped matting for the fenders.  I've been practicing glassing on a POS splash apron I bought from Rod N Race.
George

enjenjo

Well we had another good Build day. KustomLincolnLady and her better half Rob, and HRPP came over today. George and Rob made a good start on the fenders, they are going to look good. Rob and I have the grille parts formed and welded together. Debb and Frank finished the insulation and installed all of the liner we had, we need a little more to finish. They also installed the inserts that hold the top to the sides when open so it doesn't fall like a house of cards. Frank and I installed the fire extinquisher close at hand in case of a fire.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

Quote from: "enjenjo"Well we had another good Build day. KustomLincolnLady and her better half Rob, and HRPP came over today. George and Rob made a good start on the fenders, they are going to look good. Rob and I have the grille parts formed and welded together. Debb and Frank finished the insulation and installed all of the liner we had, we need a little more to finish. They also installed the inserts that hold the top to the sides when open so it doesn't fall like a house of cards. Frank and I installed the fire extinquisher close at hand in case of a fire.

Well it's all set for  Doc huh. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.