Saftey question............

Started by slocrow, January 24, 2008, 11:01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slocrow

Do you think that they should have glass in the pool..................????
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Dave

rumrumm

Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

58 Yeoman

I think glass is okay, IF you're very careful....besides, it's not a cement pool where the glass would break if you dropped it.  What I WOULD worry about is the bottoms of the table legs tearing holes in the plastic pool liner. :shock:

Can you say "Darwin Award"? :roll:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

phat rat

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  Well they have it floating   :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

sirstude

I'm more worried about the guy at the back letting all the water out of the pool.  It would be a shame to have to bring the hose back over there.

Doug  :lol:
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

EMSjunkie

is it me, or do you think that table presents a trip hazard :?:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

CQQL33

I do not see anything wrong with that picture........everything looks O.K. to me......

phat rat

Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

phat46

WOW those guys are SO stupid, EVERYBODY knows you have to wait a half hour after you eat before you go swimming!!!!!!!   :shock:  :shock:

Bugpac

dumb guys are getting there shoes wet... :D
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

chimp koose

just a couple of underwater welders unwinding at OHM after work. Couldn't find jolt cola at the store?

UGLY OLDS

The real concern is the guy tryin' to grab a freebe from the right side of the picture  :!:  :shock:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

slocrow

Amazing isn't it. I just couldn't resist sharing a laugh when this pic popped up in my e-mail.
I can't help but wonder what door isn't being held open by that door stop/wedge and why did they need it anyhow.
Ah, mid Winter ramblings........................."Hurry Sundown"-Outlaws...........
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

classicautoresto

Hasn't anyone else noticed the surge strip floating in the flip flops and the electric cord attached to it???? This is a pic for Foxworthy or Mencia!!!!! Jerry